A Troubled Hood Chick-Chapter 5

Hi, I don't really like doing goals lol. I've been a tad bit busy and lazy :p Lol but I'm trying to get back on track. But I also wanted to say, thanks allot for being so patient! Oh yeah, I do allot of my stories in point of views so it'll probably go back and forth from Tre'von to Quanti. Goal: 10 votes 10 comments (long or short)

***

Tre'von-

"Daddy, can I go play?" Tia, my three year old daughter asked. "Yeah baby go play." I said pointing to the swings. I had been ignoring Quanti's text and calls all day. I'd left out early in the morning to spend time with my daughter and her mother, or in other words my baby momma, Jasmine.

She decided to break the silence between us as we both sat on the bench. 

"I heard about your new girlfriend." She said keeping an eye on Tia.

"Yes, why does that concern you?"

"I need to know who my child is gone be around."

"I heard she was a hooker." She added and bust out laughing.

"Forreal? I'll have to ask her about that." I said. What Jasmine told me got me kind of scared. I didn't know what type of disese Quanti could have had.

"That's just nasty Trey, never knew you would go for a hoe fucking for cash." She mumbled, barely enough for me to hear.

"Look, just because you heard something, don't mean it's true. As I recall your the one whose fucked every nigga in this city for free at that." What she said set me off. I wouldn't let her talk down on Quanti like that infront of me.

She stayed quiet. "I got to roll, tell Tia I said good bye." 

***

-Quanti-

"I know this nigga didn't send me to voice mail!" I said to myself. It had been the fifth time that I had called Trey and he continued not to answer his phone. I knew it wasn't dead because after every third ring it would go to voice mail.

"Who sent you to voice mail?" Neveah said as she continued to chug down her cheese eggs.

"Stop being nosy damn." I said, highly annoyed. Not at her but Trey. Maybe I just needed to relax, cause right now I was tripping. I walked upstairs into me and Trey's room. Looking for a tank top and jogging pants.

 I looked under the bed because Tre'von was lazy an always kicked stuff under the bed calling that "cleaning up." My hand touched what felt like pants. I grabbed it and pulled it from under the bed to see purple lacey panties and some boxers with cum on them.

I gagged in digust from touching it. Now I knew Trey had someother bitch in my bed. I placed them on the bed and went into the bathroom to wash my hands. After that I got dressed.

To my suprise Tre'von bust through the door and closed it shut. "Why were you calling me all day?" He asked taking off his jacket and shoes.

 "Because your my boyfriend and I wanted to know where you were." I said with an attitude.

"Still, calling me a hundred times won't make a nigga answer any faster." He said, he was about to sit on the bed until he noticed the boxers and lacey panties.

"Thats not mine." He said, scratching the back of his neck. I knew he was lying.

"Look if you tell the truth I won't be mad." I lied.

"It is the truth, because it's not my boxers!" Tre'von said raising his voice.

"Well it sure as hell ain't mine Tre'von, just tell me if you fucking another bitch!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. He shook his head and decided not to answer me. I ran over to him and pounded him in the back several times.

"Quit Quanti!" He yelled trying to grab a hold of my quick arms. Suddenly his big hands wrapped around my neck and he pushed me against the wall.

"Stop!" He yelled in my face. "I'm trying my best not to hurt you!" He added, tightning his grip on my neck.

"Do you understand?" He asked calming down but still holding my neck.

"Y-Yes, I managed to choke out. He instatly let go of my neck, causing me to fall on my ass. With that he ran out of our bedroom slamming the door behind him. That was the side I've never seen on Tre'von.