A Troubled Hood Chick- Chapter 17

THANK THE LAWD! MY AUNTIE LET ME USE HER COMPUTER, I LEFT MINE OVER MY DADDY HOUSE AND I GOTTA GO BACK AND GET IT. -_- UNTIL DEN.  Goal: 70 votes 25 comments GO CHECK OUT MY URBAN BOOKS ONLY ACCOUNT @UrbanCookie  it's under construction right now but all of y'all go follow me please!

None of y'all are commenting which is really upseting to me. I need feed back!

Quanti-

(Weeks later)

Soon I didn't even want to get out of bed any more. I felt like I couldn't do anything for myself anymore. Being raped really brung me down. I pushed everyone away from me, including Trey. Even though we lived in the same house, I'd avoid everybody. Barely even spending time with Taylor.

I never came out of my room, I rarely ever ate unless Trey forced me too. My doctor soon put me on antidepressants. My phone always rang and buzz but I would never answer. Memories kept playing through my head of when they raped me.

Before I knew it my bedroom door bust open. "No, no, no...I'm not going to let you sit here and self pity your ass anymore." Candace said stomping into my room with Asia beside her. Candace snatched the blanket off my bed.

"Stop." I demanded.

"No, we're getting you out of here or you gone die in this bed." Asia said grabbing my hands while Candace grabbed my feet and lifted me out the bed.

"You even lost your thick shape, turned into a skinny little stick!" Candace said. They set me down in my huge bath tub that I had not been inside for weeks now. Asia turned the water on to hot and Candace cleaned me up using my Sweet Pea body wash from Bath and Body Works.

They both scrubbed me down really good and rinsed the suds off my body. After giving me a bath without my consent, they picked out my outfit.

"I'm wearing sweats." I said. I felt like whatever I said went throw one ear and out the other. Before I knew it I began to cry.

"You c-can't force me to do anything." I said laying back in my same spot of the bed.

"Your going to rot in here!" Asia said, laying out a Navy colored romper for me;along with my navy see through toms. Candace sat down on my bed and wrapped her arm around me.

"T, we're only trying to help and you know this." She said helping me get dressed. Once I was fully clothed they both forced me out of the bedroom I had stayed in for weeks. Trey sat down in our living room holding the sleeping Taylor in his arms.

Guilt filled my hard knowing that I haden't interacted with my daughter in a few weeks. Trey laid Taylor down on the couch. He pressed his full moist lips against mine.

"I'm glad they got your ass out the bed." He said hugging me tightly gripping onto my small waist making his way down to my juicy ass.

"Ewe." Candace said looking at us with her head poked out of my bedroom door. I pulled away from Trey.

"I'll see you later on baby, I have business to handle...I'll be back later on in the morning." Trey said, wrapping my legs around his waist and french kissed me long and hard.

"Damn, get a room!" Asia said walking into the living room with Candace behind her. We acted as if the both of them haden't said anything. Once out of breath Trey placed me back on the ground.

"Bye." He said to all three of us heading out the door.