Prologue

HELLO.

So this was originally gonna be just another random 5sos imagine but somehow it just formed into a bigger story idea annnd agsjsjshsjsknssn.

Plus I've been having extreme Mikey feels for the past WEEKS.

LOVE YOU

Zee xx

****

··Daffodil··

"I love you so much.." I whispered. He smiled grabbing my hand and pulled me into his chest.

"I love you too." he smiled once again as he  buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"And dont ever-"

-BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Dammit!" I spat sitting up in bed and knocking the alarm clock to the ground. This is what happens when you stay up reading deep romance fanfictions at midnight. You literally have dreams about them.

Well, I do.

"Hey Daff-" My twin brother Demetrius, barged in my room.

"What Deme?" I spat.

"Oh you're up," he chuckled, "that's the first."

"Whatever." I huffed and swung my legs off my bed. As I strolled passed the mirror I stopped in my tracks.

"Dear god..." I whispered looking myself up and down. Guess I need a shower. I sped in the shower and in a quick 15 minutes I was out and drying my air.

I settled into a long skirt and a plain top. I peered out the window and smiled as the sun shone brighter than yesterday. Quickly brushing my hair, I grabbed my flats and jogged down the stairs.

"Ah late as always." My dad chuckled as I grabbed a donut off the counter.

"Sorry." I laughed, "I was in the middle of a good dream."

He rolled his eyes gesturing me to have some coffee. My mom walked in as she placed a bunch of bags on the counter.

"What's that?" I questioned as I slung my backpack over my back.

"Oh," Mom smiled, "We have new neighbors and I invited them for dinner tonight."

"Oh okay." I smiled.

"I think she has a son your age he goes to your school. Well he has been they just moved neighborhoods."

I nodded as my mouth formed into an 'o' shape.

"I probably know him. What's his name?"

She shrugged. "I forgot." she mumbled then chuckled lightly.

"Alright I'm taking the jeep if you don't mind."

She nodded and waved me away as I grabbed the keys and sped out the door. I sighed inwardly as always I let my blonde hair fall in my face as I thought of the next set of insults that were gonna be thrown at me today, tomorrow, the day after. Everyday!

Oh joy!

This story is gonna be extremely short soooo don't expect some long ass chapters till like chapter 64 lol.