·Three·

·Daffodil·

As usual I bent my head forward so my blonde hair would fall in my face only so my blue eyes could be seen. I looked down at my tattered Vans avoiding the boys as much as possible. Thankfully, they didn't notice my presence.

Instead I overheard their conversation and the look on Mikey's face as he babbled on and on made me feel a wierd feeling in my chest. As I approched the school doors I stopped in my tracks as I heard the words,

"Her name's Daphne."

Calum started cracking up immediately, "You mean like that girl from that kid show? What's it called Scooby-Doo? Oh my god Mikey does she have orange hair? Does she wear a purple dress and a scarf around her neck? Does she-"

"Enough Calum!" Mikey yelled startling even myself.

"This is not a one night stand I'm talking about, I actually like this girl. She's cute and kinda shy and awkward AND she play's the guitar.."

"Wow.." I heard Ashton breathe probably talking to Luke, "I've never seen him so excited about a girl.."

"She's not just a girl!" Mikey shot at Ashton making my eyes go wide.

Holy shit.

"She's different unlike the others."

"She seems cool." I heard Luke's cute raspy voice, always sounding as if he just woke up. I still found that extremely cute. But the fact that Michael had feelings for me.

Thing is...

It was the other me.

·······

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?" My best friend Jade yelled at me only to make me cringe.

"MICHAEL DAMN CLIFFORD LIKES YOU?"

I slowly nodded feeling afraid from her sudden outburst.

"You know he used to date Abigail?"

We both scrunched our noses up in disgust at the same time.

"Yeah ew." I laughed feeling awkward again.

"I still can't believe it!" Jade yelled.

"YOUR bully likes YOU."

"Er the oth-er me." I stuttered feeling as if my heart was gonna shatter any second.

"Daff, you're in some deep shit. And now, there's no way out. Unless, you know."

I sighed deeply wanting the ground to swallow me up again. She was right, I was in some deep shit.

······

"Hello?" I mumbled not bothering to check the contact.

"GOOD morning Daph!"

"Mikey?" I questioned. He laughed on the other side of the phone.

"Yes! You dork! Forgot to check the contact?"

"Yeah sorry I just woke up." I fake chuckled only to make him chuckle too.

"So uh whatsup?" I questioned the awkwardness clear in my voice.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over to see band practice todayy!" he dragged the 'y' as I could tell he was extremely hyper.

I cringed knowing Luke was gonna be there. What of they recognized me? I can't take the chance. But I can't say no. Aaaaaah.

"Uhhh what time?" I bit my lip trying to contain my fingers from trembling.