·Ten·

··Michael··

School had finally ended.
It's been 2 weeks to be exact and 3 and half since the "break up" or whatever. She didn't quite return to her normal self the next day. Instead, she brushed her hair back and tilted her chin a bit upward. Being Daphne, I could see, boosted confidence in her. So I then saw the new Daffodil. She didn't change for just better, she changed cause she wanted to be herself and I saw that was her....and a very small part of me

Loved it.

··Daffodil··

I knocked not once, not twice, but three times. The door opened and a women eyed me with a curious look.

"Hello?" she smiled though it seemed sort of annoyed and forced.

"Hi, um is Luke here?"

"Oh," she grunted, "do you want to come inside?"

"Uh," my 'uh' almost sounded like 'ew', "actually I just wanted to talk to him out here."

"Oh," her expression softened immediately, "are you...friends?"

"Not exactly," I sighed, "may I just speak to him?"

"Sure." she turned inside and yelled his name resulting in shouts of reply. I watched him stumble down the stairs pulling a shirt on and fixing his messy hair. Before he could spot me his mother pulled him aside and I overheard,

"You know Luke, this girl actually seems decent."

Luke peeked around the corner eyeing me as his eyes widened, "Mum, I fucked her already." with that he turned and walked towards me and shut the door behind him. What disrespect.

"Hah," he grinned devilishly, "back for...round two?" he smirked snaking a hand around my waist and pulling me closer.

"Ohh the possibilities are endless." I mumbled sarcastically. He smirked and tightened his grip. I wanted to snap his stupid wrist in half. Instead, I dug my nails into his hand and detached it from my waist as he chuckled and winced a little.

"What do you want?"

"I want to show you who you actually fucked."

"What?"

I took my contacts out and let my hair down. Taking a wipe out, I quickly wiped the makeup from my face but Luke was already looking at me in horror. Literally. His eyes were wide. His mouth open in disbelief. He seemed even almost confused.

"I'm Daffodil. Daphne...was a joke. Goodbye Luke." I turned and walked away leaving Luke staring at me in complete shock. As I walked away and he continued to stare, I barely heard him mumble,

"...Goodbye?"

Yes, goodbye douche who I fell so hard for. One of the biggest mistakes I made beside for this act.

As I walked away I suddenly felt self conscious again as I thought over the past events. It surprises me how long I went with this. Michael has every right to hate me. Hell even Luke does I guess. Even my own parents after I told them also last night. Jaden rarely speaks to me now.

But the good thing was, I was moving.

·······

"All packed?" My mom sighed as she glanced in my now empty room. She carried a box on her hip and her face was bright red with sweat. Today was one of the hottest days of summer.

"Mhm." I hummed sealing the final box and stacking it atop the other few outside my door. I looked at my now bare wall in surprise. It was plain white now but was previously decorated with the many posters I had. It looked so bare, so naked.

My mom just stood glancing around my now empty room.

"15 years." she breathed looking at the now bare walls.

"I know." I whispered. I couldn't believe it either. I wanted to cry to tell my parents I didn't want to leave, but maybe it was just best for me. To start all over again. Or maybe just refresh my life a little. We weren't moving far or anything but we were definitely moving far from town.

My mom walked out and I found myself glancing over to my bare window without my maroon curtains. Michael's blinds were shut. I hadn't really seen them open anyways after the breakup.

I sighed. "I won't forget you, Michael Clifford." I spoke a loud. I probably sounded stupid but I didn't care.

I loved him.

So sorry for late updates ! This story is ending though so (:

~ z e e