Dating

Vegas and Pete were walking through Pete's neighbourhood, both were nervous and didn't know what to expect from their date. Their arms touched as they walked, Vegas wanted to hold Pete's hand, but he didn't know if Pete would mind if he did it in public, he really was lost and too nervous. They had fooled around in Pete's house and in the lift, still, he didn't want to take it all for granted.

Pete was showing him the different places in the neighbourhood when they came to a crossroads, "Well, now we have two options Vegas, that way we'll get to the night market, there's a stall that makes a curry almost as good as my grandmother's. And that way to a restaurant area, there is Thai, Chinese and a fusion restaurant with western food" Vegas chuckled, from Pete's voice it was clear he wanted to go to the night market... He opted to mess with Pete, "The fusion food one sounds good", Vegas tried to hide a smile and Pete... Pete didn't like that kind of food, but he wanted Vegas to enjoy the dinner too, so he tried to put on a good face and said, "Well, it might be tasty" and started walking towards the restaurant street.
Vegas was stunned, he reached out and grabbed Pete's hand, pulling him to his side, "I was just kidding babe, let's go try that delicious curry. I hope they have something bland for me," Vegas knew he had made the right decision when Pete's beautiful smile showed on his handsome face, "Really?" he said, "Come on, let's hurry up before you change your mind," and dragged Vegas into the market. Vegas kept looking down at their hands.

The market was full of people and life. The laughter and conversations of the people mingled with each other, there were stalls of everything from food to wooden figures. It was the perfect place for Pete, he fit in and his beautiful smile never left his lips. Vegas, on the other hand, was suffering with so many people, he tried to avoid them as much as possible but ended up bumping into them again and again. Pete saw him and felt a little guilty for dragging Vegas there, but decided to take the opportunity to stick closer to him and whisper, "Hang in there a little longer, and we'll go somewhere emptier", Vegas squeezed his hand and relaxed, he was willing to put up with all the crowds in the world as long as he had his Pete by his side.

They bought their food, curry, chicken and rice, some drinks, and Pete led them to a nearby park with tables and benches to sit on. They chose the most secluded one, away from the people and the hustle and bustle of the market. Then, they sat down next to each other and opened the food. Pete sighed with satisfaction as he smelled his curry, and Vegas wondered once again how he was able to eat it without burning his tongue. After the first bite, Pete let out a moan and Vegas chuckled, looking at him, he reached up and with his thumb wiped the corner of Pete's lip, he popped it in his mouth and his eyes started to water from the spiciness, "God Pete, I don't know how you can eat this!!!! It's made with fire baby, I can't feel my tongue", Pete laughed, "You should eat the kids' food, Vegas". Vegas pretended to be offended by Pete's words, he put his hand over his heart, "You're hurting me, love." Pete laughed and leaned over to Vegas, he kissed his cheek, "Oh, sorry my sweet Vegas, but you shouldn't criticize my food, that's not a nice move", Vegas couldn't help but laugh, he loved that side of Pete so free and unmeasured with his words, just Pete being the most wonderful man in the world, well maybe Vegas was exaggerating a little, but to him, he was, just by breathing Pete was already being perfect. He let out a sigh and started to eat too, although watching Pete was more tempting, so he decided he could watch him instead of eating, he'd eat later. "Vegas, you should eat and stop staring at me like that," Pete said without looking away from his food, "Like what?" Pete looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "You're starting to drool..." Vegas laughed again, "It's not my fault I find you appetizing, sweetheart," he moved closer to Pete, put his hands around his waist and rested his head on his shoulder, leaving a kiss on Pete's neck, "Vegas! Don't say things like that," Pete said, flushed, and Vegas laughed again. Pete turned his head and kissed Vegas, "I like the sound of your laughter" and continued eating.