Off Day

As the morning light streamed through the curtains, Sanji stretched in bed, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He shuffled into the kitchen, where the rich aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air. He poured himself a cup and leaned against the counter, savoring the warmth of the mug in his hands.

Just then, Zoro entered, already half awake and looking for breakfast. He raised an eyebrow at Sanji. "So, you're up early. Off somewhere special today?"

Sanji glanced at him, confused. "What the hell are you talking about?"

Zoro chuckled, crossing his arms. "You know, lovebirds getting off together. Don't tell me you and Eva are going on a date?"

Sanji's expression soured. "No! It's nothing like that." He tried to sound firm, but a hint of embarrassment crept into his voice.

"Really?" Zoro leaned back against the fridge, a smirk playing on his lips. "Because Eva told me she's taking the day off. She said she was tired. I told her it was about time, since she's never taken a leave after joining."

Sanji felt a flicker of disappointment at the thought of her being tired but pushed it aside. "She's not taking time off for a date with me. She's just... working hard, like always."

Zoro laughed, shaking his head. "Whatever you say, Sanji. Just remember, I'm not the only one who thinks you two have a thing going on." He waved a hand dismissively. "Anyway, I've got to go cook breakfast. Can't let those idiots starve while we're all playing boss."

Sanji suddenly straightened, an idea striking him. "Wait, Zoro. I need you to do something for me."

Zoro looked curious. "What's up?"

"Take charge of the CEO duties today. I've got some important papers on my desk that need your attention," Sanji instructed.

"Huh? You know I don't like being bossy," Zoro replied, crossing his arms defiantly.

Sanji took a sip of his coffee, trying to maintain his cool demeanor. "I know, but this is important. Just handle it for today, will you?"

Zoro sighed, the corner of his mouth twitching in a grin. "Fine, but only because you asked. Don't expect me to wear a suit and tie, though."

"Good. Just make sure everything runs smoothly. I don't want to hear any complaints later."

Zoro gave a mock salute, heading off to the kitchen. "Sure, sure. Just don't forget your coffee. Wouldn't want you to start your day off grouchy."

As Sanji watched Zoro disappear into the kitchen, he couldn't help but wonder what Eva was up to today. The thought lingered in his mind as he finished his coffee, ready to face whatever the day had in store.

As Eva strolled through the park, the morning sun cast a warm glow on her light pink knee-length top. The gentle breeze felt refreshing against her skin, helping her clear her head after the whirlwind of the previous night. But as she rounded a corner, her heart skipped a beat.

There he was-Sanji-sitting on a bench, looking effortlessly captivating. He had just finished his workout at the gym, and the sweat glistened on his temples, accentuating his chiseled jawline. His shirt clung to his body, revealing the defined muscles of his abs, making it hard for her to look away. Is that really Sanji? she thought, momentarily stunned. He never takes a day off. What's he doing here?

Caught in her thoughts, she didn't realize she was staring until Sanji's gaze met hers. His expression was unreadable, but there was a flicker of something in his eyes that sent a jolt of panic through her. Did he see me?

In a flurry of embarrassment, Eva quickly turned on her heel, intent on making a discreet exit. I can't believe I was caught staring! she thought, her cheeks heating up. But just as she began to walk away, she heard his voice call out to her.