An Invitation To Their Villa

---

The following week, Eva worked diligently to prepare her presentation, pouring over details and fine-tuning her ideas. The day finally arrived, and she stood in front of Sanji’s desk, the air thick with anticipation.

“Alright, Eva. Let’s see what you’ve got,” Sanji said, leaning back in his chair, arms crossed, his expression unreadable.

Taking a deep breath, Eva clicked through her slides, explaining her strategies for improving employee engagement and retention. She highlighted innovative ideas like mentorship programs and team-building activities designed to foster a supportive work environment.

As she presented, she noticed Sanji nodding occasionally, his focus unwavering. When she finished, the room fell silent for a moment as he processed the information.

“Impressive,” he finally said, a hint of a smile breaking through his typically stoic demeanor. “You’ve put a lot of thought into this.”

“Thank you,” Eva replied, her heart racing at his praise. “I really believe these initiatives could make a positive impact on the company.”

Sanji leaned forward, his elbows resting on the desk. “I agree. I think we should implement some of these ideas as soon as possible. You’ve really shown potential, Eva.”

“Really? You mean it?” she asked, her excitement bubbling over.

“Absolutely,” he said, standing up and extending his hand toward her. “Congratulations on a job well done. It deserves a proper celebration.”

Eva reached out and shook his hand firmly, a wave of warmth washing over her at the contact. “Thank you, Sanji. This means a lot to me.”

“Now,” he continued, his expression shifting to a more casual tone, “I’d like to invite you over to my villa tonight. Zoro and I are having a small get-together, and I think it’d be a great chance to celebrate your promotion properly.”

Her eyes widened in surprise. “A get-together? At your villa?”

“Yeah. Just a few of us. Luffy, Usopp, and some others will be there. It’ll be fun,” Sanji said, brushing off her surprise as he checked his watch. “What do you say?”

“Um, sure! I’d love to come,” she replied, trying to contain her excitement.

“Great. We’ll start around seven. Just bring yourself,” he said, a playful glint in his eye. “And maybe don’t wear those stuffy work clothes this time.”

Eva couldn’t help but laugh. “I’ll see what I can do.”

“Good. I’ll see you tonight, then.” Sanji gave her a nod before she turned to leave, her heart racing with a mix of nerves and exhilaration.

As she walked back to her office, she couldn’t shake the feeling of joy that filled her. The invitation felt like a significant step forward, not just in her career, but also in her relationship with Sanji.

Later that evening, Eva stood in front of her closet, contemplating what to wear. She decided on a casual but chic dress that accentuated her figure while still being comfortable. After a quick look in the mirror and a final touch of lipstick, she felt ready.

When she arrived at Sanji and Zoro's villa, she was greeted by the warm glow of lights and the sounds of laughter. The atmosphere was inviting, and her nerves settled as she stepped inside.

“Hey! You made it!” Luffy shouted, waving enthusiastically from the couch, surrounded by snacks.

“Of course! Thanks for inviting me,” Eva said, a smile spreading across her face.