Sanji's Dream (Filler)

A/N:This is a filler chapter you can read it if you want or else you can skip.......
Okay my cupcakes🍓.
.
.
.
.
That night, Sanji tossed and turned in his bed, the memory of Eva’s kiss replaying in his mind. It had been an innocent moment, but it ignited something deeper within him. As sleep took over, he slipped into a vivid dream.

In the dream, he found himself in a luxurious restaurant, the ambiance soft and intimate. The soft glow of candlelight danced around them, casting warm shadows. Eva sat across from him, wearing a stunning dress that accentuated her figure. Her eyes sparkled with mischief, and her smile was inviting.

“What’s on the menu tonight, Chef?” she asked playfully, her voice dripping with allure.

Sanji smirked, his heart racing. “Only the finest for you, my lady,” he replied, the confidence spilling over as he leaned closer. He could feel the electricity in the air, a magnetic pull drawing them together.

As he served her an exquisite dish, the tension between them grew. Eva took a bite, her eyes rolling back in delight. “Delicious, but I think it needs something extra,” she teased, leaning over the table, her finger lightly brushing against his hand.

“What do you have in mind?” he asked, his voice low, his gaze locked on her.

“Why don’t you come a little closer, and I’ll show you?” she replied, her tone sultry.

Before he could respond, she stood up, moving around the table to stand next to him. The restaurant faded away, replaced by a quiet, moonlit beach. The sound of waves crashing against the shore filled the air as Eva reached for his hand, pulling him toward the water.

They stood together, the moonlight illuminating her features as she looked up at him, her expression softening. “Sanji,” she whispered, her breath warm against his skin. “Show me how much you want this.”

In an instant, he closed the distance between them, capturing her lips in a passionate kiss. It was everything he had imagined and more—soft yet insistent, sweet yet demanding. He felt her hands tangling in his hair as they lost themselves in each other, the world around them fading into nothingness.

Just as things began to heat up, Sanji jolted awake, his heart pounding and a sheen of sweat coating his skin. Reality came rushing back, and he groaned, running a hand over his face. "What the hell was that?" he muttered to himself, trying to shake off the remnants of the dream.

He lay back against his pillow, staring at the ceiling, feeling both flustered and exhilarated. The dream had felt so real, and the longing he felt for Eva was undeniable. Sanji sighed, knowing he would need to figure out how to navigate these new feelings before they consumed him entirely.