New Day And New HR Manager

Eva woke up to the soft hum of her alarm, her body feeling heavy with the weight of the day ahead. Even though it was her first official day as the HR Manager, she wasn't in the mood to go in. The excitement of the promotion was still fresh, but the pressure was starting to sink in. She couldn't let that stop her, though. With a sigh, she rolled out of bed, put on her suit, and mentally prepared herself for the challenges ahead.

As she walked through the quiet streets, still hazy from the early morning mist, she spotted a familiar figure leaning against a sleek car. Zoro, as relaxed as ever, caught her eye and waved her over.

"Hey, Eva! Need a lift to the office?" he called out with a casual grin.

She hesitated for a second but then nodded, feeling grateful. The walk to work wasn't long, but having Zoro's company would make it easier to shake off her nerves. Plus, it wasn't every day you got a ride with the COO.

Sliding into the passenger seat, she buckled up as Zoro started the engine. They pulled away from the curb, and Eva settled into the comfortable silence. After a few minutes, Zoro broke it.

"You're moving up fast," he said, his tone slightly teasing but laced with truth. "The C-suits know your name now. Not bad for someone who joined us to pay off a debt."

Eva smiled, feeling both proud and a little shy. "Yeah, but it's still a bit nerve-wracking. I mean, I'm not one of you guys yet."

"You'll get used to it. You've already proven yourself," Zoro replied, his voice calm but reassuring. "Just don't let the pressure get to you. It's not about being one of us-it's about being the best at what you do."

The conversation continued like that, light and easy. Zoro wasn't much for deep talks, but his presence always had a way of grounding her. By the time they pulled up in front of the company, Eva was feeling a lot more relaxed. The massive glass windows of the office building reflected the early morning sun, and as she looked up at it, the weight on her chest started to lift.

Today was the beginning of a new chapter. Not just for her, but for the company. Even though she wasn't in a C-suite role like Zoro or Sanji, being the HR Manager gave her more direct access to the decision-makers. She knew she had worked hard for this, and she wasn't about to let anything-or anyone-make her doubt that.

As she stepped out of the car, Zoro gave her a final nod. "See you inside, HR Manager."

Eva grinned, squaring her shoulders as she walked toward the building, ready to face whatever the day had in store for her.

Eva swiped her card and entered the building, the familiar click of the doors signaling her official arrival as the new HR Manager. Walking through the polished halls, she felt a mixture of pride and anticipation. This was her moment. As she approached her new cabin, she paused in front of the door, eyes widening at the sight of her nameplate: HR Manager - Eva. It was a simple thing, but the impact hit her deeply. She smiled to herself, her heart swelling with excitement.

Stepping into the cabin, the space was spotless, sleek, and far more luxurious than anything she'd expected. The air was cool, thanks to the quiet hum of the AC, and a large desk sat in the center, complete with a laptop, desktop computer, and an array of neatly stacked paperwork. Everything was prepared for her, just waiting for her touch. It was surreal.

Eva walked over to the desk, running her fingers lightly over the surface before sinking into the plush office chair. She spun slightly in it, taking in her surroundings, still trying to wrap her mind around the fact that this was hers now-her space, her responsibilities.

On the corner of the desk, a pile of documents caught her eye, likely part of her first tasks as HR Manager. Just then, there was a soft knock on the door.