14. Fighting the Pirate's

Vote for more chapters!⭐⭐⭐

---

Before they could act, the pirate ships had already begun moving closer at a rapid pace.

It seemed the pirates had the same idea as them, they didn't want to destroy the ship by shooting it to pieces, as that would diminish its value.

The pirates took advantage of their numbers, and many were already on the deck, shaking their heads and shouting.

As the distance closed, dozens of guards immediately jumped into the air, using Geppo (Moonwalk) to fly quickly toward the pirates.

However, instead of panicking, the pirates calmly began preparing their cannons to attack.

Anos observed all of this. These pirates were clearly not like the Barlow Pirates he had encountered before. They appeared to be well-trained and battle-hardened.

On the largest ship, a man dressed in a black robe and a black hat, reminiscent of a Western cowboy, stood quietly at the bow. He calmly watched the guards approaching from the air.

Anos sensed that this individual might not be as simple as he appeared. His calm expression didn't seem to stem from the size of his crew.

"Have you identified all the pirates with bounties that I asked you to find earlier?" Anos asked Suzu beside him.

"We have, Your Majesty. The group across from us is known as the Devil Pirates, and their captain is Camolong. He's supposed to be on the Grand Line. I'm not sure why he's here," Suzu reported.

"Devil Pirates? What's the bounty on them?" Anos inquired.

"Your Majesty, Camolong's bounty is..." Suzu started, scanning the bounty posters in her hand. After a moment, she found it. "The bounty is 50 million Beris!"

Suzu could hardly believe it. In this era of pirates, a bounty of 50 million Beris was considered extremely high.

It wasn't like in the past when pirates with bounties exceeding 100 million were common. Now, even pirates with bounties over 10 million were considered major threats.

Anos looked ahead with interest. He wasn't in a rush to take action, he had no concerns about his guards being easily subdued.

If Camolong had a bounty of 50 million, it was almost certain that he was a Devil Fruit user. But why would someone from the Grand Line show up here?

With questions in mind, Anos maintained his calm. The soldiers using Geppo continued their advance, unfazed by the projectiles heading their way.

"Captain, their techniques resemble those of the Marine. Could they be connected to the Marines?" asked a vulgar-looking man with long hair, stepping out from behind Camolong and respectfully addressing him.

"Let's wait and see. They don't seem like Marines, but they're probably connected to them. Just a bunch of pests. Nothing to worry about," Camolong replied with a dismissive smile.

Camolong's long-haired crewmate grinned sinisterly, eyeing the approaching guards with malicious intent.

Meanwhile, Anos used his observation skills to sense something unusual on the pirate ship a strong energy presence. It was difficult to determine Camolong's exact intentions or why he had come to the East Blue.

"You stay on the ship. I'll go over and take a look," Anos said, smiling as he disappeared from the deck of the Tempest.

In an instant, Anos was speeding across the water, heading straight for Camolong's ship.