21. Future plans

Vote for more chapters!⭐⭐⭐

---

When Aokiji said this, others could understand. A Kingdom undergoing such drastic changes in just a few years, learning even the Marine's Rokushiki technique, and mastering two forms of Haki, it's not impossible.

"~This is so scary~ What if our Vice Admiral Kuzan dies there after we pass?" Kizaru quipped, his lips curling into a sarcastic smile as he glanced at Aokiji.

"Kizaru, can you stop making those remarks? It's just a small Kingdom in the South Blue. There's nothing to worry about," Akainu replied coldly.

"Alright, let's settle it like this for now. Aokiji, let me emphasize this again you are not allowed to get involved in their internal war. Once it's over, avoid taking action unless necessary. If someone finds fault with our Marine, it could become complicated." Sengoku stressed.

"Yeah, yeah, I understand, Fleet Admiral Sengoku..." Aokiji answered lazily.

---

Meanwhile, Anos had no idea that the Marine was already aware of them. But even if he did, what could he do?

Now that he had started leading the Royal Guards, Anos was no longer concerned about others finding out.

They didn't belong to a World Government member kingdom, so they had no obligation to worry about it.

After spending years in this world, Anos had come to understand the rules well enough.

Currently, the entire Tru Kingdom is focused on extinguishing the flames of war. The only silver lining was that ever since the pirate groups were eliminated, the Roya Kingdom's progress had completely stalled, with faint signs of retreat.

In the palace, Anos sat at the head of the room, looking seriously at the people gathered below him.

Unlike before, most of those gathered were now young officials. The older generation, having served the previous king, had begun to retire, and power had been handed over to this new generation.

"Losta, can you brief us on the current state of business?" Anos asked, directing his gaze at a woman in her thirties. Wearing glasses and a formal suit, Losta exuded a graceful and elegant demeanour.

Losta stepped forward, pulling out a small notebook from her pocket. Respectfully, she began, "Your Majesty, our kingdom's main industries are perfume and textiles. Over the past two years, our perfume business has expanded globally."

"On the Grand Line, we have agents responsible for selling our products. As for textiles, we are still in the early stages of establishing global sales channels, but the results are not yet significant."

"Currently, the perfume production workforce, including flower cultivators, totals around 120,000 people. Our monthly revenue from perfume averages 5.5 billion beris, which comfortably sustains the kingdom's economy. Textile production is still nascent, yielding a net profit of 1.3 billion beris monthly, but this is just the beginning."

"For the next phase of expansion, I propose that we extend our reach beyond the Four Seas. I await your guidance, Your Majesty."

Though Anos wasn't deeply familiar with business strategies, he appreciated Losta's diligence. While listening, he mused about the economic future of the kingdom.

Although the war with the Roya Kingdom had subsided, relying solely on perfume and textiles for the economy seemed insufficient.

After a moment of thought, Anos replied, "I hadn't fully considered the scope of the perfume business before. How much inventory do we currently have?"