24. Roya King's Palace

Thank you," Justin Coulter & Demex", for becoming an Elite member on P@treon; shoutout out to you.

Vote for more chapters!⭐⭐⭐

----

It took so much effort to finally get Vice Admiral Aokiji from the Marine Headquarters to here. Naturally, he was not just here to watch.

"Vice Admiral Aokiji, although I don't expect you to take action this time, I just want to trouble you about something. There are so many pirates in the city. I wonder if you can use your strength to break the city gate?" Anos said.

"This is a troublesome matter. It would be bad if our Fleet Admiral found out," Aokiji said lazily.

"Vice Admiral, you misunderstood. I didn't ask you to hurt anyone. I just wanted you to help me break the opponent's city gate. This shouldn't be a big problem for you, right?" Anos repeated.

"With your people's strength, it shouldn't take much effort to open a city gate, right?"

Aokiji wasn't stupid but couldn't pinpoint exactly what was happening. Still, he sensed that the little guy in front of him seemed to be tricking him.

Seeing Aokiji still hesitating, Anos said in a deep voice to Daiki beside him, "Next, take down Royal City at all costs. By then, there will be no need to leave any pirates behind. Kill them all."

"Your Majesty, those people…"

"War inevitably causes losses. If Vice Admiral Aokiji doesn't want to, we have to do this!" Anos said with a sombre face.

"Okay, it's just a door. I'll help you," Aokiji responded, looking at Anos's expression with helplessness.

He had enjoyed good food and drink over the past few days, and doing such a thing didn't violate the orders of Fleet Admiral Sengoku.

Destroying a door doesn't harm anyone, so there wouldn't be any special consequences.

Hearing that Aokiji had agreed, Anos's smile immediately bloomed. He then exchanged a look with Daiki, who began retreating slowly.

Just when Aokiji was about to act, a few people nearby aimed their Den Den Mushi at him.

Not to mention how Aokiji could become an Admiral, he pressed his hand to the ground, and frost began spreading toward the gate.

Although they were about a hundred meters away from the gate, this distance was no problem at all for someone on the verge of becoming an Admiral.

The entire gate of the Roya Kingdom's capital was sealed in ice in an instant. When the ice shattered, nothing could stop the Tru Kingdom's forces.

Of course, at the moment the gate shattered, hundreds of the Royal Guards using Geppo, along with many others moving swiftly, rushed to the city walls in an instant.

The hostages were also rescued in an instant.

As for the pirates, none of them on the city walls survived.

However, every scene was recorded by the Den Den Mushi.

This was all part of Anos's plan. By the next morning, the newspaper gulls had already started delivering news about the day's events, which immediately became headlines.

The news that "The Roya Kingdom in the South Blue was occupied by pirates, and the Marine Headquarters Vice Admiral worked with the Tru Kingdom to rescue the Roya Kingdom" piqued everyone's curiosity.

The key moment was when Aokiji used his power to break open the Royal Capital's gate, a whole photo of the act was displayed prominently in the newspaper.