17. Roya Kingdom

Vote for more chapters!⭐⭐⭐

----

The guards were doing their duties, and the Tru Kingdom now resembled a real pirate stronghold.

As for Anos, after leaving the execution platform in Central Square, he began touring all of Logue town.

It was indeed a prosperous place. Compared to his own Kingdom, even the Royal City was not as thriving.

The advantages were obvious, but so were the drawbacks. After all, Logue town was quite small and didn't offer much to explore.

As Anos wandered, he suddenly remembered that the original protagonist had been in the East Blue. If he went to see him now, it should be fine.

Since they had already come this far, it wouldn't take much effort to get there.

But how could things go so smoothly?

They had only been away from their Kingdom for seven days.

Just as Anos considered visiting the protagonist, the sound of a "purururu…" came from his coat.

When he reached into his pocket, he pulled out something resembling a snail with a crown on its head.

This was Anos's personal Den Den Mushi. Cultivated alongside him from birth, the snail-like creature could communicate over long distances, functioning much like a mobile phone.

Anos pressed a small bump on the snail's shell, and with a "hiccup," a voice came through the line.

"Your Majesty? Is that you, Your Majesty? It's me, Daiki, the captain of the Royal guards…"

Daiki's voice sounded worried, and the Den Den Mushi imitated his concerned expression.

Anos, still calm, responded, "It's me, Daiki. What's going on?"

"Your Majesty, I have urgent news to report…"

"Calm down," Anos replied with a frown. "You're the captain of the Royal Guard. Can you not panic every time something happens?"

Though he tried to maintain his calm tone, Anos had already sensed that something serious had occurred in the kingdom, though he wasn't sure what.

Daiki took a deep breath, and the Den Den Mushi mimicked the action.

"Your Majesty, the Roya Kingdom has launched an attack on the Tru Kingdom, and they've enlisted the help of pirates. We're struggling to defend ourselves."

"Have you investigated why the Roya Kingdom attacked?"

"Yes, Your Majesty. Our kingdom's rapid growth over the past two years has caused tension, and now the Roya Kingdom seeks to suppress us. Moreover, the pirates they've hired include several Devil Fruit users. They've begun attacking indiscriminately across our land."

Daiki was trying to stay composed, but his voice betrayed his anxiety.

"How far have they advanced?"

"The Roya Kingdom is still being held at the border by our army, but the pirates are different. They've already caused significant damage in multiple areas."

Anos listened carefully and then, with forced composure, said, "Delay them for a few more days."

"Understood, Your Majesty."

After hanging up, Anos's eyes filled with anger, his calm façade completely gone.

He stood there, his entire body shaking with rage.