10. Blessing or curse - 2

Thank you," Mohammed Alshamsi ", for becoming an Elite member on P@treon. Shoutout to you. Enjoy

Vote for more chapters!✨✨

---

In this dark environment, the two of them couldn't see everything. It was normal for Daiki to have such doubts.

Anos didn't say it out loud, but he already felt like he was dreaming.

It was unimaginable that the Ancient Weapon Pluto, which everyone was pursuing, actually existed in the Kingdom of Tru.

No matter how you think about it, it shouldn't be here. How could such a remote place like the South Blue store something so important?

Now Anos understood his father's word after giving the map "The decisions you make will come at a certain price or consequences. And by the time you've realised that you made the wrong decision, it will lead to your & kingdom's downfall"

There was almost no rust on it. A giant ship, almost entirely made of steel, lay at their feet. For the technological level of this era, the sight of such a thing was truly puzzling!

"You don't need to know the origin of this thing. At least for now, for you, for me, and the entire kingdom, all it can bring is disaster!" Anos said with a frown.

"Then what should we do now?" Daiki asked in disbelief.

"Leave, and bury this matter for now. When our kingdom has enough strength, we will retrieve it. At the very least, it could completely change the fate of our kingdom." Anos replied.

"Understood, Your Majesty..."

"It seems that Pirate King Roger knew about this as well. I never expected this thing would be here," Anos thought to himself.

After just one glance, Anos immediately took Daiki, and they began flying upwards.

Needless to say, the magnetic field emanating from this place was coming from the ship.

Such a massive steel ship, let alone one built hundreds of years ago, was beyond comprehension, even for Anos. He had reason to believe it was a creation far ahead of its time.

Finally, the two climbed back up. They looked at each other and saw the serious expressions on each other's faces.

Daiki quickly blocked the entrance with rocks. From the outside, it looked the same as before, without any trace of change.

Standing once more on the mountain peak, Anos sighed slowly and gazed into the distance. The restlessness and uneasiness in his heart were evident on his face.

"Your Majesty, should we station guards here in the future?" Daiki asked.

"No, just leave it as it is. This thing has been hidden here for hundreds of years without being discovered. If we start guarding it too conspicuously, we won't have the strength to deal with anyone who might come across it!" Anos said calmly.

"Understood, Your Majesty."

"Let's go. We should start heading back, and make sure we don't disturb anyone on the island," Anos instructed.

Originally, they had come here with high hopes, expecting to find treasure. Maybe a warehouse filled with gold. But now, it seemed this discovery was anything but a blessing.

At least for the current state of their kingdom, it had no immediate benefit. On the contrary, it could bring great disaster.

----

Royal Palace

After returning, Anos and the others never mentioned a word about their treasure-hunting experience.