16. The Revolutionary Army

Vote for more chapters!⭐⭐⭐

---

Anos stood there, watching Suzu and his subordinates walk farther and farther away, his face calm and composed.

"You have followed me all this way. Shouldn't you show yourself?" Anos said, still looking in the direction where Suzu and his group had gone. A voice suddenly broke the silence.

He likely had no idea who he was speaking to, but he still said it.

From the shadows of a nearby building, not long after Anos had spoken, a man emerged. He was cloaked, with a tattoo resembling the sole of a shoe etched on his face.

The man had a resolute expression that radiated confidence and authority. His powerful presence was something even Anos could sense.

"You're quite the young hero. How about we find a place to talk?" the stranger suggested.

Anos smiled but remained silent. He neither agreed nor objected.

They walked side by side, neither saying a word. Anos knew very well the significance of the man walking beside him, his identity, and his status.

Soon, they reached the beach. The sound of waves crashing against the rocks echoed around them as they stood by the shore.

"King of the Tru Kingdom, why have you come to the East Blue?" the man asked, his voice calm and expressionless.

Anos smiled and responded with a question of his own. "Hasn't the leader of the Revolutionary Army also come here? I'm not sure if our purposes align, but I'm just here to enjoy. What about you? What are your plans?"

The man's expression froze for a moment, then turned neutral. He seemed curious and cautious as he asked, "You know who I am?"

"Of course, I know. I know far more than you think. I didn't expect to see you here, of all places," Anos replied, maintaining his composure.

The man standing before him was none other than Monkey D. Dragon, the leader of the Revolutionary Army.

Anos had recognized him the moment he saw the tribal tattoo on his face.

After all, Dragon was the only man in the world with such a distinctive mark.

Anos hadn't expected to meet Dragon, the leader of the revolutionary army, in a small place like Loguetown. It was surprising, to say the least.

However, Anos could also tell that Dragon was not yet as formidable as he would be in the future.

Even so, Dragon's current strength was nothing to be underestimated.

Dragon stared out at the sea, appearing unfazed by the young man standing beside him. For most of the world, the Revolutionary Army was barely known, let alone its leader.

Yet, the young man before him had not only recognized him but also knew his identity.

"What do you think of the Revolutionary Army, King of Tru?" Dragon asked his tone even.

"Most organizations with lofty ideals only exist because they exploit the suffering of others," Anos replied, offering a critique based on his knowledge of the future.

His words were blunt but true. The Revolutionary Army operated in secrecy, unknown to many, but to someone like Anos, who possessed foresight, these things were nothing new.

In many cases, the Revolutionary Army would use any resource available, with little regard for the consequences.

"Do you think it's wise to speak like this in front of me?" Dragon asked calmly. "The Revolutionary Army has a mission. The world is overrun by pirates, and the Navy is powerless to stop them. I aim to create a world where everyone can live without conflict."