𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞:13| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞,

⚠︎⚠︎ 3.8𝐊 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂𑁍𖣔𖣔𑁍⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

Nasha tera dil ko lagaa
Dena nahi mujhko dagaa
Main teri aadat ka maara
Hai kya meri khataa

Tere bin naamumkin
Apna guzaara hai
Har duaa mein maine
Tujhko hi maanga hai”

Tere bin naamumkinApna guzaara haiHar duaa mein maineTujhko hi maanga hai”

𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫'𝐬 [V's] 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Victor observed the scene before him, his sharp eyes taking in every detail.

"Time," he mused, his voice laced with a hint of melancholy, "holds the greatest power in the galaxy. Look at my little friend, trapped in a never-ending loop. She wants to be free from it, yet she also longs to be consumed by it. I know this feeling all too well."

He leaned against the couch, his expression a mix of concern and contemplation.

"The tug-of-war within her heart," he continued, continuing his inner monologue, "A battle between her desire for freedom and her surrender to the captivating allure of that loop. How do I help her break free when she's torn between both?"

He closed his eyes, a heavy sigh escaping his lips as he tried to find a solution.

"She craves liberation, yet she's held captive by her own desires," he whispered to himself, his voice filled with concern. "But how do I guide her out of this never-ending loop when her own heart is the one entangling her?"

He opened his eyes once more, determination burning within them.

"I must find a way to untangle her from this emotional web," he murmured resolutely. "To help her see the truth of her own heart, and to empower her to break free from the grasp of that succumbing loop."

Victor's expression hardened, his protective instincts surging forth.

"She's my little best friend, like a princess sister that I love with every fiber of my being," he thought, anger bubbling within him. "When she comes to me burdened with her heavy heart and pain, I'm filled with the urge to set fire to this world, especially that devil man, Mr. Nirbhay Rai-Singhania."

In the comfortable setting of my apartment, I held Niyati close to my chest, her tears dampening my shirt as she unleashed her emotions. Our new friend Sofia sat nearby, her concern evident.

I gently stroked her hair, offering comfort and solace. "It's okay, darling," I whispered, my voice soothing. "Let it all out, I'm here for you."

Sofia, Niyati's new friend, sat nearby, silently observing the scene unfolding before her. She could sense the tangled web of emotions Niyati was caught up in, the conflicting desires pulling her in different directions.