Panic in the Sewers

On a foggy night, the Turtles and Kaida sneak around the city.

"Shredder could be anywhere." Leo whispers, "Stay frosty guys."

"FYI: Frost can't accumulate unless it's below freezing, except during a process called..." Donnie starts to explain it.

Kaida sighs, pinching the bridge of her nose.

Mikey whispers to Raph, the two looking annoyed, "Maybe he's got an off-switch somewhere."

Raph slaps Donnie on the back of the head, making him stop and glare, "Found it!" he gestures with his thumb, making Mikey laugh.

"And I've found four pathetic turtles and a teenage girl with only seconds to live." Shredder's voice could be heard in the distance.

"Wouldn't wanna be them." Mikey chuckles as Leo, Raph, and Donnie take out their weapons.

"We are them!" Raph whispers to him.

As the Turtles look around with their weapons, Mikey slowly and nervously backs away, spinning his nunchucks. Suddenly, he gets grabbed by Shredder and pulled into the shadows, getting killed as he screams with his nunchucks falling to the ground and landing by Donnie's foot.

"Mikey!" Donnie attacks, but Shredder destroys his staff and kicks him away, defeating him.

Kaida gasps, "Donatello!"

"Raph, take him down!" Leo commands as he charges, Raph running up one of the buildings.

Shredder kicks Leo away as Raph attacks from above, but gets his sais knocked away. Shredder punches Raph several times, sending him into the fog screaming as Leo and Kaida ran after him.

"No!"

Shredder chuckles menacingly as the sky turns red, the fog no longer there. He walks towards Kaida, who gasps and backs away.

"Kaida!" Leo shields her as Shredder knocks the both of them back into a wall, Leo falling into unconsciousness.

"Leonardo!" Kaida shakes him before staring up as Shredder approaches her with his blades scratching the walls and his eyes glowing red.

"There is no place you can run, no place you can hide, where I will not find you! You think you are ready to face me?" Shredder decapitates the ravenette, who screams before he did so.

...

"No!" Splinter wakes up suddenly, panting heavily as the whole scenario was revealed to be a nightmare.

...

"Come on!" Raph picks up one of his sai.

"Let's go, Kaida."

"Where are you going?" Splinter walks over to the five, a stern look on his face.

"Taking Kaida out for our evening patrol and then taking her home." Leo explains with a raised brow.

"There will be no patrol. And Kaida will not be going home for a while."

"Sensei?"

"What's going on?"

"Last time you fought the Shredder, you barely escaped with your lives. Kaida could have died." Splinter reminds them.

Kaida frowns to herself at the reminder.

"But Sensei, next time, we'll be ready. And we can protect Kaida." Raph reassures.

"Yes..." Splinter holds his son in a hold, "Because you will stay down here until you are ready. No patrol, no games, no rest. There is only training..." he shoves Raph into his brothers, the four and Kaida looking at him in shock and surprise, "Starting now!"