Never Say Xever

Shredder looks out the window of his lair, his back facing Chris Bradford, who was kneeling down, "Hamato Yoshi's disciples are turtles and a teenage girl? And yet they managed to defeat you?" he was slowly growing angry.

"Not just turtles. Man-sized turtles. Trained in ninjutsu. And I almost had them."

"Till you lead us into their trap." Xever kneels down next to him.

"You were the one who was making goo goo eyes at the girl-"

"If you'd let me take the Turtles down when I wanted-"

"Then we'd never find Hamato-"

"Silence." Shredder cuts their bickering off, "Both of you were taken down by a teenage girl pretending to be lost and defenseless." he walks up to Chris, extending one of his blades from his gauntlet, "You were such a promising student." he aims it at his neck, "I expected much more from you."

"Sensei, give me another chance. I will not fail you again." Chris moves his neck away from the blade.

Shredder withdrew the blade, "No, you won't." he turns to the Brazilian man, "Xever, you are in charge."

Chris looks over, catching Xever's grin, "I won't take orders from this gutter trash."

"Is that so?" Shredder threateningly brings out his blade.

"Unless you want me to, Master." Chris changes his tune.

"I've already put the word out on the street to watch for the Turtles and their beautiful ally. And when I find them, I'll peel them out of their shells and drop them at your feet. I only ask that you leave the girl to me."

Shredder narrows his eyes before turning around to head back to his throne. Xever smirks as he and Chris leave.

...

Kaida and April were walking next to each other, the two girls turning around as the Turtles were stealthily sneaking around.

"You guys want to speed it up a little?" April asks.

"Are you saying turtles are slow?" Donnie asks her as he was hiding near the ticket booth at the theater.

"That's a hurtful stereotype." Mikey says in a hurt tone as he and Raph were on the other side of the ticket booth.

"There's barely anyone around except for me and April. Even if there are humans around, we could just warn you." Kaida suggests.

Leo hides near the movie posters, "Trust us, girls. We are better off keeping a low profile. We find people treat us better when they don't know we exist."

"Sorry. I'm just so excited to get you out of the sewer for a change." April smiles excitedly.

"What are you talking about? We go out all the time." Raph told her.

"Yeah...to either go on patrol or defeat the bad guys." Kaida points out.

"And tonight, you're gonna do something besides hitting people." April adds.

"Aww." Raph sags.

"Sorry, Raphael, but there's more to life than hitting people. Hanging out with your friends is important for your social health." Kaida smirks.

"Don't worry." April wraps an arm around the ravenette, "You're gonna love this noodle place Kaida takes me to."

"Kaida, you're sure we'll be welcome?" Donnie nervously drums his fingers against the ticket booth.

"Of course. I've known Murakami-san for a long time and he does not care about what you look like." Kaida reassures.

"In fact, he won't even know what you look like. He's blind." April explains.