I, Monster

It was a dark and stormy night as Victor Falco was trying to recreate the project he had worked on before the Turtles and Kaida stopped him. He had a ton of rats locked in cages, "They all thought they could stop me. The corporate fools who pulled my funding. The scientific community who shunned me. Those turtle freaks and their ally who thought they got the last of my mutagen...But they were wrong. Even with this tiny amount and nothing but these disgusting sewer rats to experiment on, I have nearly recreated my psychic neurochemical. And when I do, the shortsighted idiots who rejected me will tremble before the power and genius of Dr. Victor Falco." the rats that were above the ceiling bite through a wire that swings down with electric current. It hits Falco and causes an explosion that leaves him critically injured as he holds his head, the rats scurrying away to escape, "No, no! Help me! Please! Help!" his psychic abilities reach to the rats, who come back to him. A white rat crawls onto his shoulder as Falco smiles evilly and cackles.

...

Splinter was facing away from his sons, who were huddled together.

"Okay, here's the plan. Donnie, you're gonna strike first." Leo plans.

"No, wait. You want me to come at Splinter? I'll get pummeled!" Donnie whispers.

"Well, getting pummeled is your specialty." Raph smirks as Donnie glares at him.

"Trust me. It's all part of my plan to catch Splinter off-guard." Leo explains.

"Uh, Leo, don't take this the wrong way, but against Splinter, your plans always get our butts whipped." Mikey points out.

"Okay, new thought. Mikey, you attack."

Mikey looks over at Donnie, "He took it the wrong way."

"Enough talk. Let's do this." Raph says as Leo nods.

Splinter, his eyes closed, raises an eyebrow as he takes a stance, his sons narrowing their eyes as they surround him.

Mikey rushes in first to kick, but Splinter grabs his legs, throws him to the ground, and kicks him away. The rat mutant dodges attacks from Raph and Donnie first, dodging Leo's kicks as he trips Donnie up and kicks him into Raph, knocking the two away. He goes to hit Leo, but the blue-masked turtle dodges and manages to punch his father in the face, becoming shocked and horrified.

"Ah! Uh, Sensei, I'm sorry. I-" Leo gets cut off when Splinter knocks him to the ground in a hold.

"Oh, man. Leo's a goner." Donnie comments.

"Oh, no die do die." Mikey adds.

Splinter lets him go, "Well done, Leonardo. But just when you had the advantage, you hesitated. And that made you vulnerable."

"Hai, Sensei." Leo stands up.

"Now, that is all for today." Splinter heads to his room before turning his head, "Unless you care for a rematch."

"No, thanks."

"I'm good."

"Yeah, I think we're all set here."

Splinter heads into his room, closing the doors behind him.

"Leo!" Mikey exclaims as he and his brothers run up to their older brother.

Raph smirks, crossing his arms, "Not bad."

"Dude, I can't believe you actually tagged Sensei! That was epic!" Donnie exclaims.

Mikey holds up Leo's hand, "The hand that punched Splinter. You know, you can never wash this again."

"I gotta say, guys, it was all teamwork. We are definitely getting better."