Rise of the Turtles Part One

In a dojo underneath the city, four mutant turtles were training. The eldest and the youngest face off, the two standing up with their weapons drawn. They stare at each other with narrowed eyes before Leo, the eldest, charges first.

"Yah!"

Mikey, the youngest, charges while spinning his nunchucks, "Oh, yeah! Michelangelo is on the move!"

"Heeyah!" Leo strikes, but Mikey dodges.

"You don't know what to do." Mikey continues dodging, "I'm here, I'm there. I could be anywhere." he quickly dodges again, "How do you stop what you can't even see?" he charges at Leo, who uses the hilt of the katana to hit Mikey in the stomach. The youngest turtle rolls, sticking his tongue out before falling to the floor.

Leo smirks at his little brother, "Like that?"

Mikey raises his pointer finger, "Good one, Leo."

The two middle turtles, Raph and Donnie, were against each other.

Donnie spins his staff a few times as Raph cracks his neck twice.

"Alright, Donnie. Put down the staff and no one gets hurt."

"Uh, you said that last time, Raph, and then you hurt me."

"Yeah, but less than I would have."

"Yeah, right." Donnie charges, spinning his staff and attempting to hit Raph, who dodges. He goes to strike, but Raph grabs his bo, spinning it and breaking it into two pieces over his knee, "Should've dropped the staff?"

"Should've dropped the staff." Raph spins the two pieces before whacking Donnie on the shell with them.

"Okay okay. Ow! I'm down!"

Raph stops and throws the pieces to the side when Leo approaches. Donnie kneels down next to Mikey, who sticks his tongue out at him for a second.

The two brothers kneel.

"Onegai shimasu."

"Whatever you say."

Leo points his katana at Raph, who spins his sais. They charge and block weapons, glaring at each other as Raph goes in for an attack, Leo dodging. The two stare at each other before Raph lets out a battle cry and charges forward. The two fight against each other, Leo sweep kicking Raph down and knocking one of his sais away. The sai goes between Mikey and Donnie, who don't even flinch. Raph and Leo grip their respective weapons, charging one last time as Leo's katana falls to the ground. Raph takes Leo's arm with his one sai and pulls it forward, knocking his brother down to the ground. He stands over him as he groans.

"Nice try." he smirks.

"Yame!" a rat mutant by the name of Master Splinter walks in, his sons kneeling on the floor as Leo bows, "You all did very well."

"But I did better." Raph comments as Leo gives him a look.

"This is about self-improvement, Raphael. It is not about winning and losing." Splinter told him.

"I know, Sensei. But I won and they lost." Raph smirks as he puts his arms behind his head. Splinter presses his finger against his neck, making him yelp, "Ah, ah, ah! But what's really important is that we all did our best. Good job, everyone! Ah!"

Master Splinter lets go, laughing in amusement.

...

In the kitchen, Leo, Raph, Donnie, and Splinter were eating algae and worms.

Mikey stirs a pot that still has algae and worms in it, "There's a little more algae and worms left if anyone wants it. Anybody? Anybody?"

"No thanks."