New Friend, Old Enemy

A man wearing armor was in a dojo. He trains and takes down three ninjas with ease. A door opens behind him, revealing a Brazilian man along with another heavily armored man. The man, his pupil, bows down immediately, " Master Shredder."

"I trust that my greatest pupil has been using that time wisely."

"I have assembled an army of ninjas. The Foot Clan awaits your orders."

"Excellent. Because I've discovered an old enemy in New York." Shredder states as the Brazilian man throws him a picture of two men, one being Oroku Saki and the other being..., "Hamato Yoshi."

"Hamato Yoshi? Alive?" the pupil looks up in surprise.

"And he is training ninjas of his own. Finally, I will finish what I started all those years ago. I want them all wiped out."

"I will not fail you, Master."

"I know. But to be certain, you will work alongside Xever."

The Brazilian man smirks as he twirls a butterfly knife in his hand.

The pupil stands up, "I don't need any help. Especially from this street rat."

"Are you sure, rich boy?" Xever asks with a smirk.

"Anytime you want to test me-"

"I am not interested in your petty rivalry! Xever is familiar with the dark underbelly of this city. You will work together."

"Don't worry, Master Shredder. We will find Splinter and his disciples and destroy them." the pupil clenches his fist as Xever chuckles a little. The man then turns around and knocks down a ninja that was getting up.

...

Master Splinter was kneeling underneath the tree in the dojo, his ears twitching a little, "Come in, Kaida."

Kaida walks in, looking confused, "How did you know I was there?"

"Your footsteps are much lighter than my sons'." Splinter explains with a chuckle, "What did you wish to speak about?"

Kaida kneels in front of him, "Master Splinter, I appreciate everything that you and your sons have done for me with what happened during the Snakeweed situation...I...I wish to learn how to become a kunoichi."

Splinter's eyes widen, "Are you sure?"

Kaida nods, "I would like to be able to help the guys out instead of either hiding and ducking for cover or using a taser."

Splinter hums as he strokes his goatee, "Very well. Soon, I will train you to be a kunoichi."

"Hai, Sensei." Kaida bows, smiling softly.

...

The Turtles were leaping across the rooftops, cheering as they were having fun.

Donnie runs ahead, smiling as he performs a flip onto another rooftop, "Check it out! Yehee!"

Mikey jumps off a water tower and does a flip as well to land next to Donnie, who applauds him, "Ha-ha!" the two look up to see Leo and Raph coming to a stop, "Top that, turtle chumps!"

Donnie smirks and gestures to them as Mikey watches.

"Alright, guys." Leo backs away from the rooftop's edge, "Check this out." he runs forward, doing two front flips before flipping over to the other rooftop, doing an ariel as he lands next to his brothers.

"Whoa!" Mikey comments.

"Cute, kiddies." Raph cracks his neck twice before leaping off the roof and charging into his brothers, who scream as he knocks them down. He laughs as Mikey groans, the Turtles getting up.