The Alien Agenda

Foot ninjas run across the rooftops, heading over to Karai and Daku.

"The Turtles and their ally have been spotted in this neighborhood, so stay alert for any sign of them."

Daku crosses his arms and rolls his eyes as Karai was giving the orders.

Suddenly, some Kraang lasers were heard, along with Mikey yelling, "Booyakasha!".

"Hold on." Daku stops the Foot clan from attacking and peers down to see the Turtles and Kaida fighting off the Kraang.

"When fight is concluded, the ones called the Turtles are defeated by Kraang."

"You always say that and yet we win." Kaida kicks one away into Leo, who slices it apart with his katanas.

"They're fighting robots?" Karai looks confused before watching a droid shut down, a Kraang brain running away, "Whoa! This town's more interesting than I thought."

Leo backs away before looking up to the rooftop and spotting Karai and Daku. He frowns to himself, "Oh, no..."

Kaida spots her two former colleagues and groans at this. She takes down the Kraangdroids around her with ease. She leaps up into the air and spins herself as she slashes a Kraangdroid to pieces with her weapon. She then flips away, Leo watching her, "Raphael, behind you!" she throws her tessen, lodging it into a Kraangdroid's head as Raph turned and kicked it down.

"Nice." Raph smirks as Kaida smiles.

She takes down another Kraangdroid before causing a whirlwind with her tessen to lift another one up, "All yours, Michelangelo!"

"Thanks!" Mikey uses his kusarigama chain.

Kaida sends a smug glance toward the rooftops before continuing on.

Raph raises an eyebrow at this and looks over at Leo, who was getting distracted by Kaida taking all the Kraangdroids down herself.

"Donatello, duck for a moment!" Kaida leaps towards him, Donnie ducking as her feet hit the wall behind him. The ravenette kicks off and knocks two Kraangdroids down, slashing them.

"Woah..."

Kaida does an elegant move as she spins and slashes a Kraangdroid that was about to attack Leo with her tessen, "Something distracting you, Captain?"

"Captain?"

Kaida backflips, holding her fan up to her face to only show her eyes. Her gaze goes up toward the rooftops, her fan lowering slightly as a conceited grin could be seen on her face.

Raph glances up to the rooftops, spotting Karai and Daku as they were leaving.

"Uh, what the heck was that?" Donnie asks the ravenette.

"Hm? What are you talking about?" Kaida's vain expression goes away for a confused one.

"You took almost all those Kraangdroids down by yourself." Donnie told her.

"Yeah, you trying to impress us?" Mikey asks with an accusing look. He then hugs the ravenette, pinching her cheek, "'Cause it totally worked!"

"Oh!" Kaida smiles a little, a bashful blush rising, "Were you really that impressed?"

"Yeah, dudette! Did you guys see when she did that flip in the air and threw her tessen at the same time? It was epic!" Mikey exclaims.

Raph narrows his eyes a little in confusion.

Donnie notices Raph's expression, "What is it, Raph?"

"I thought I saw something. Kaida, what about you? Did you see something?" Raph walks up to her.