Chapter 18

I was crying and so were Vic and Kellin. I looked over at Andrew who was just sitting there. He didn't have an emotion on his face but more on a blank expression. He was staring at the ground and that's when I looked at Vic. "Vic, can you walk with me to the bathroom?" He nodded and I stood up. "Kellin can I have your phone?" He looked at me and Vic looked at him and nodded. I'm not sure if it clicked in Vic's mind what I was doing but he made Kellin give me his phone and we walked off. "Call her. Make sure" Vic said as we got far away enough from kellin and Andrew. I looked through Kellin's contacts. "found her" I said and put the phone up to my ear hearing the ring.

(3rd person)
*ring...ring...ring*

Unknown: Hello?
Scarlet: hi. This is scarlet.
Unknown: oh hello scarlet. Whats up?
Scarlet: long story. Do you have a brother.
Unknown: No. Only a sister.
Scarlet: oh.....i have to go.

*click*

I looked up at Vic who's eye's were wide. I shook my head crying hard. "No...She doesn't" Vic started running back to kellin and me behind him. As we got to Kellin Andrew looked at us running. Vic grabbed Andrew. "He's not her sister" I whispered in Kellin's ear. His eye's widened and he knew exactly what I was talking about.

Good? I don't know. I guess it was predictable. Oh well. Comment and vote. Love ya gummy bears.