chapter 6

I woke up to singing.Kellin was singing If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn.

"They say that love is forever. Your forever is all that I need. Please stay as long as you need. Can't promise that things won't be broken. But I swear that I will never leave. Please stay forever with me. His voice sounds perfect. I just love his voice so much. I wonder where Kalie is? But I wasn't sure until I got interrupted."You awake Hun?" Kellin asked me while I was trying to get up. "Yeah, what time is it?" "eight fifty" "Oh where's Kalie?" "I don't know she came back and got her stuff then left" "Oh my legs hurt" "I know sweetheart, she bruised them big time without any warnings." "Oh, I need to take a shower if you will excuse me.

I walked inside of the bathroom and closed the door right behind me "Okay when you are done taking your shower and freshened up with clean clothes. Please come downstairs I have a surprise for you," Kellin said smiling. I got my iPhone 5 and played my music. The first song that came on was Therapy by All Time Low. One of my favorites by them. I was about three minutes into my shower and Do It Now Remember It Later by Sleeping With Sirens came on, and I was screaming the song and apparently we have thin walls because I heard Kellin screaming the lyrics to me from downstairs. It was incredible. Then reality took effect, and I realized Kellin adopted me.

I was fangirling all over again Its freaking Kellin. I got out of the shower and went downstairs to see Kellin with a cat."I love her" I said. I knew it was a girl because it was a calico cat." Is this the perfect surprise?" "No, I just knew you liked cats. This is the surprise Andy come on out" "Wait what Andy who," I said and ran up to my room.I when to my table and opened the compartment revealing my razors. I started to cut. 1...2....3...4.

Scarlet nobody is going to hurt. Scarlet stop please" "Andy come here quick." " Alright, what's whoa.. ok I've got this first aid kit get the blade away from scarlet, take her to the bathroom and talk to her while I clean her up" Andy took the knife from me, and Kellin took me to the bathroom."It's okay nobody is going to hurt you, you'll be fine. It was Andy Sixx from Black Vial Brides he won't hurt you" Kellin said, but I was still scared, though. "Scarlet I'm not gonna hurt you in fact if someone hurts you I will be the one to beat the crap out of them" I started to feel safer and looked up at him."Andy from BVB?" "Yes, I'll be your best buddy ever just trust me," Andy said coming closer to me. He didn't expect it, but I got up and hugged him, and he hugged back." Can we go downstairs please" "Sure but we need to talk about the cutting problem later," Kellin said."I'll care her down" said Andy who had a smile on his face.

*****************

ohhhh what will happen next can i get one vote on this?