chapter 5

We are waiting for Kalie. We are ready to go, and we kept calling Kalie, but she wouldn't pick up her phone. "Let's go up there and get her out" "I don't know, Kalie doesn't like to be in a rush at all ." "We won't be rushing her we will just tell her that everyone is ready to go and if she doesn't want to come with us to Starbucks then we can go back and pick her up later" "Ok let's go, but she won't like it one bit." We walked to the elevator, and all of us got inside, but it feels like we were moving at a slower pace. I knew it was normal when we arrived at the third floor Kellin and myself walked all over the building. But we could not find her anywhere. "She has to be here maybe she's in the bathroom I'll go check" I walked into the bathroom, and someone grabbed me by my hair and started hitting me everywhere. It was Kalie. My nose was bleeding, and so was my swollen lip, my legs had multiple bruises, and I couldn't stand up. Kalie walked out. I couldn't get up much less walk, and I started crying.

Outside (conversation between Kellin and Kalie)

"Oh, there you are where's Scarlet?"

"I thought she was with you."

"No, she went in there to see if you were in there."

"I didn't see her."

"You did too you have that guilty look on your face. I'm going in there to get Kalie out."

Back to me in the bathroom

"Scarlet" I heard kellin say

"Help Kellin please."

"Hun, why are u bleeding?"

"Apparently, Kalie doesn't like me too much."

"Oh I'm so sorry," Kellin said picking me up and kissing my head and carried me out

"Act like you're a baby and sleep I don't want people to be suspicious about what recently happen. "Kellin whispered in my ear. Luckily no one noticed, and he took me to the car with me crying. "Okay, what happen she said you did this Kalie" "No, of course not she probably did it to herself" "I didn't bitch you need to stop lying." "Calm down Scarlet. Kalie get out of the car right now!" "No, what are you going to do just believe her" "NOW!!". I didn't know he could yell like that. She got out of the car, and we drove to the house where Kellin helped me clean up. By now, it's nine, and I'm exhausted. I kept thinking about how I was afraid of Kalie coming and hurting me until I dozed off.