chapter 16

Sara smiled and whispered something I couldn't understand in Andrew's ear. He nodded and laughed. He grabbed my hand and started walking to another building. I got nervous and but followed behind him. I was confused as we stepped in. It was a small establishment. Nothing fancy really just a little restaurant. I soon realized it was Subway. "Why are we here?" I asked Andrew "you'll see" I looked nervous and he put his arm around me. "I'm going to the bathroom, I will be right back," Sara said with a bright smile. I nodded and walked to a seat." what do you want Scarlet?" Andrew asked while watching Sara leave. "Just a bag of chips. " I stated. He nodded and walked away. After about 10 minutes He came back and started asking about Sara." Where is Sara? It has been a while and it does not take this long to use the bathroom" I was scared and went to the bathroom to check. She wasn't there. I didn't know what to do. What if she was hurt? I started looking about and someone grabbed me from behind. I was startled but realized it was Kellin. I didn't know what to do so I started crying. Vic and Andrew were soon beside me as Kellin picked me up. "W-where i-is S-Sara?" I stuttered.

I know I'm a bitch. I had to end it on a cliffhanger XD make sure to like and comment. Thanks for reading and till next time my Gummy Bears.