Chapter 17

I fell to the ground crying. I had lost my sister. "Sweety we will find her. I promise" I was crying hard now as I felt someone grab my hands. On my left was Kellin and on my right was Andrew. "W-where is Vic?" I asked, still crying. He looked at me confused. "He's right there" he pointed to Vic standing in front of me. I nodded and stood up. I still didn't know what to do and the tears wouldn't stop falling. I looked at Andrew who was already staring at me sadly. I looked at Vic. "You don't think her dad.....took her back?" Vic bit his lip. "Isn't he in jail?" Andrew spoke as I turned to him slowly. "How do you know that?" He laughed lightly "kellin adopted a girl named Sara. Don't you think it would be in the news?" I rolled my eyes at him. "Shut the fuck up," I mumbled. Kellin gave me a look. "Watch your mouth" I just rolled my eyes again. "We have to find Sara!" I almost yelled. I took out my phone and called her.

Phone call

*ring...ring...ring...* (third person)

Sara- hello?
Scarlet - Sara?
Sara- Hey...
Scarlet- where are you at
Sara- I'm not sure.
Scarlet- dad wants to talk to you.
Sara- okay
Kellin- Sara baby? Are you okay? Where are you?
Sara- Daddy I- *crash*
Kellin- Sara? Sara babe? Where are you?
Sara- *crying* Daddy's ba- *click* end of call

(Back to normal)

Kellin pulled the phone away from his ear. "Where is she?" Vic yelled at kellin. "I don't know but i think her dad has her" Kellin's voice was shaking and tears were running down his cheek. I started to panic.They could be anywhere!

Soooo here we have a REALLY bad chapter. I have writer's block guy I'm sorry. I don't know exactly but I'm going to try to make an updating schedule. It's going to be hard to keep up with everything once school starts back but I'll try my best. Love you.gummy bears. <3 thx for reading, voting and commenting. I can't believe were already past 6K views like really!!!!!!!!!! :o lol anyway go read my other story's it would mean a lot. Luv ya Gummy Bears.