chapter 15 ^-^

Okay, so I'm happy to say that I'm going to try to get back into updating this story more often ^-^.Who's reading this still? Well, I hope you guys enjoy I've had a rough time at the moment and again no excuses but yea, please don't be mad.Anyway on with the story :)...---------------------------------------------------------------------------...---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you want an ear bud to listen to me?" Andrew asked me.I hadn't noticed that he had ear buds on and was excited to hear what he was listening to." sure I love music" I said with a laugh.He placed the ear bud in my ear, and I knew the song immediately It was I'm Made of Wax, by Larry, What are you Made of Byone of my favorite bands A Day to Remember. I smiled at him." you like the song?" I nodded." its by one of my favorite bands" He smiled and nodded.

The bus stopped at our stop as soon as the song ended and If it Means A lot To You started playing. I grabbed Sara's hand and we walked off the bus together with Andrew. To completely honest, if you seen us right now you would probably think that Sara was me and Andrew's daughter because me and him look older than we are and Sara looks younger than she actually is. We walked down the long strip of sidewalk until we got to a place called Tracy Trays World of Wonder. Andrew explained to us that Tracy got caught with drugs and her son made this place.Its a fun house because his mom told him  a lot about what she felt like high.I laughed a bit about that one not because I didn't believe him but because it sounded crazy. We kept walking and soon got to Olive Garden."Can we not eat here please?" Sara asked.She sounded like an adult kinda." Where do you want to eat Hun?" Andrew asked her.

Mkay so this chapter was short ik but guess what!!!!! I'm gonna be updating more often ^-^ Your Welcome! Anyway who wants a hug????? Anyone? Mkay -hugs you- yaya also thanks for 3 thousand reads!!!! -bear hugs- xD anyway by my lovely Gummy Bears!!!!