chapter 19

Vic's POV

I seen Kellin slowly stand up and walk towards me. I was choking him. Kellin tapped me. "Let go. I have an idea" he whispered in my ear. I let Andrew go and watched him hit the hard floor. Kellin kneeled down and looked at him. "Where's Sara?" Kellin asked in such an uncaring voice. "I can't tell you" Andrew coughed out. I looked at Kellin. "I'm gonna call the cops and get you and your dad arrested." Andrews eyes got wide when I said that." no sir. I'll tell you" Vic nodded and grabbed a handful of Andrews hair pulling him to his feet. "Your going to shown me exactly where your father took Sara." I said as we walled out to our car. Kellin was holding Scarlet. She had tears running down her face and Kellin looked like he was holding back tears. I opened the door and made Andrew get in. "You and Scarlet stay here.This could get dangerous." I told Kellin as I was getting in the car. "NO! I'M GOING TO GET MY DAUGHTER" Kellin yelled at me. I closed my eyes and shook my head but without my knowledge he had already got in and Scarlet was in the back with Andrew. "Bitch" She mumbled to Andrew. Kellin and I told her to watch her mouth.

*Skipping drive*
-------------------------------------------

We pulled up into an empty trailer park with only one trailer. "Stay here Scarlet," I said and me, Andrew, and Kellin stepped out of the car. "But..." Scarlet said the dropped her eyes and nodded. "Okay". I made Andrew knock on the door and we waited for about 5 minutes. "Open the door." I demanded Andrew. He nodded "yes sir." He slowly opened the door and walked in with me behind him.

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!! XD. cliff hangers are always fun. Have a nice day/night/afternoon/morning