chapter 3

As I got to my room I sort of freaked out. I mean its Sleeping with Sirens lead singer. I packed up all my belongings including my razors and lighters. I stuffed them at the very bottom of suitcase along with the only picture of my old mom and dad I had. I ran downstairs to meet them and Kellin met me down there. "Ready to go?" He asked. "Yea" I said and me being the shy person I am. I said by to Miss. Maple and she hugged me like she liked me. "let's get into the car Hun "Kalie said. "Okay" I said as we walked out the door. We sat in the car ridding to Kellin's house I suppose. We drove in silence for a while until I broke it."Kellin I know you're the lead singer of Sleeping with Sirens" I spoken a little afraid of what would happen. "Please don't take me back" "why would i take you back you are Awesome. In fact I was afraid about telling you. "He said "I'm so relieved the last time someone tried to adopt me they.....let's just say they  ended up giving me back." I said almost crying. "Don't cry honey well be grate to you. By the way where do you want to go to eat?"kellin asked. I actually had to think of that for a second I hadn't been out to eat on so long. "Golden Carroll?" I asked "Grate that's right down the street". As we ate we talked about a lot like what my life was like at the orphanage and my favorite songs from him. Surprisingly no one recognized him. Soon we were back in the car driving. When we got to the house Kellin showed me my new room. It was lime green with black trim. It had a king size bed in it with a Sleeping with Sirens bedspread. I was excited to sleep in a room that i didn't share with another girl. It had two full body mirrors, an Xbox an IPhone 5 a laptop, and a flat screen TV. "You should unpack and get comfortable "Kellin said before leaving me to myself.