chapter 11

"Happy birthday my oh so sweet sister Sara" "thanks" "oh I got you something" "you did not have to" "come with me" pulling her into are room i sat her on the bed."close your eyes" she done as I asked and "open them" "OMG I LOVE YOU SISSY"I had pulled out  a King For A Day shirt for her."I love you to you should try it on" "ok" and she put it on

*Sara's PRV*

Scarlet had pulled out a King For a day shirt and I absolutely loved it the only present i had ever got on my Birthday was ""birthday sex""  as my dad called it but it was more like rape nd it was everyday until I decided enof was enof and I left.I cut every night still because I hate myself in fact the only person I trust as of the moment is Scarlet and that's only because she saved me from the person who was supposed to love me the most.Kellin scare the shit out of me and I flinch every time he hugs me but for some reason I also trust Vic he saved me and I fell I owe him  favor.He automatically checked my bag and seen the razor nd he throu it away but i ways Carrie one in my pocket when I leave the house.I secretly put it in my suitcase and put on my new jacket well it was Scarlet's old one but i loved it so much."come on kiddos" o that Kellin "coming my daddy" yes I called him daddy i use to love my old daddy but that changed and this is my daddy know and im calling Vic my uncle because they kinda look alike to me I think him nd Kellin could be brothers.

On o the same place as us.I was ok with it thou.I mean there famous and awesome.I don't think Sara mind much either she looked ok with is."Sara hun are you ok?" "Yea why wouldn't I be?" "Because of Kellin" "Oh no thats fine he and Vic are famouse I get it" "Oh ok well im going to try to get some sleep what about you?" "yea"

getting off the plan

"Sara,Scarlet,Vic wake up where getting off" "I hurd Kellin say "carry up" Vic said in a groggy voice "im NOT carrying you Vic.Ill carry Scarlet and Sara they weight like five pounds each but your a grone man" Kellin said picking me and Sara up and Vic truging behind us ."What hotel are we gitting Kellin" vic said "how about the Marcerent Inn?" (Mar-ker-nt  is how you pronounce that and its something I made up its not real I don't think xD) Kellin said while Vic hailed a taxi "Marcerent hotel please" Vic told the taxi driver.The taxi ride took another houre and it was so boring and Kellin snores,loudly.Vic and me where the only to awake.Kellin was in the front and me Sara and Vic where in the back."Vic im frezing" I whisperd not wanting to wake Kellin and Sara."Here" Vic handed my his jacket even thou I was already waring a jacket."thanks Vic.Oh did you know Sara and me are calling you uncle Vic." "why" "you look like you could be Kellin's brother" "Oh well thats cute apperently im and uncle know.Im cool with it" We rode in silence the rest of the whay to the hotel.

Hey my Gummy Bears hope you like I had rote this twice and it kept commeing out bad so tell me what you think of this chapter :) luvs ya my Gummy Bears goodbyThe Plane