chapter 12

Ok so I actually deleted my Jeff the killer story and the other story I had called A Story Untold both of those where pretty bad.So yea this story and my Not That Strong story are the only ones but there will be anpther one coming soon its not like my other ones so brace yourselfs. ok so im going to stop boring you and get on with the story.

*************************************************************************--------*********

Scarlets prov.

Kellin walked over to the desk and paid for are room we booked.This was a beautiful five star hotel.A big pool lay on the other side of the closed tight doors but bit it wasn't outside it was in a heated sauna room."Hey Sara later ya wanna go to the pool?" "I don't know how to swim." "Nether do i Kellin or Vic will teach us" "ok"

"kellin where will we sleep" I asked as we walked into a  two bed room."They maid me get you guys a separate room" "WHY???" Sara screamed "apparently they think I'm to young to have two girls,my daughters may i add,in a room with me.They probably think ill rape you" Kellin said and Sara cringed at the words.Vic slapped kellin across the face and whispered something in his ear that only he could here. "well show us are room!" I said to brake the cold awkward silence."Ok,ok follow me"Kellin said.We arrived at room 345 two down from them."Here it is ill leave you to get settled.When your done come to are room and we will go to see Haley" Vic scream whispered."ok Vic" I screamed from excitement.

"Sara do you like it" "yea but i haven't been this far away from Kellin since he got me" "its ok Hun.Nothing to worry about.you've got me." "yea I know" I pulled her into a hug and we hugged for about 50 sec."ok lets go pick are beds Hun" I whispered."ok you can have the bigger one" "there both the same size" "Oh...well awesome" she said.I got the right one to be closer to the door for safety purposes.

Ok yes I know its short but the next chapter will be up soon and its going to get good!!!!! Plz go check out my other storeys one is Nor That Strong, then is My Game!!! lastly Twist and Turned. I highly recommend that last one.

may the odds be ever in your favor. -Joey G. 

By my Gummy Bears and if you don't know who Joey G is then you have been living under a rock bit hes my 5nd favorite You-Tuber anyway good by!!!!!!!!