chapter 13

Omg thank you so very much to everyone who is reading this ^-^ we hit 1000 reads (where like 400 in). I didn't think my story would get up to 100 much less 1000 I'm SO happy and I appreciate e it SO much!!!!!!!! I'm serious every time I log in and see "----- has voted for your book" or "------has commented on your book" It still puts a smile on my face!!! I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in a bit I've been super busy with school,homework,and other things going on but I'm happy to say that there's an update right now hope you guys enjoy.

Scarlet's pov

"Sara lets go to Vic and Kellin's room so we can go meet Haley" I said to Sara who was in the bathroom brushing her teeth with the door open.Sara spit out the toothpaste and cleaned the toothbrush. She wore a pair of black skinny jeans with that coat I gave her."ok I'm done Scarlet lets go" Sara said as she was walking out of the bathroom."Perfect we can't be late to meet her" I said excitedly. "I know so lets go" We walked down the hallway to the room Kellin and Vic are staying in.knock knock.nothing.knock knock knockedy knock.again nothing."Maybe they went to lunch" I said checking my phones clock."they probably did I mean it is 12:30" I said again this time grabbing Sara's hand and pushing the elevator button to get us to the first floor.We stepped into the elevator leading down.

On the first floor

"Lets go into the kitchen part of the lobby" I told Sara as the elevator came to a complete stop and the doors opening as we stepped off."Ok but what if their not in there?" Sara asked. "Then I'll call them" "ok".We walked into the fully empty dining room."Scarlet there...there not here" Sara said in a uneasy and scared voice."All call theme don't worry"I walked over to the counter.

On the phone*

RING RING...RING RING RING...RINGGG....Nothing. I called again and go the same thing. "Damn." I walked over to where Sara and this young looking guy about my age where talking. "Umm hi. I'm Sara's...sister" I said to the man. This man wore a Paramore shirt,black skinny jeans and five bracelets up each arm."Oh hi there my names Andrew."The young guy said with a sly grin on his face."I love your name.How old are you?" "I'm 12 but turning 13 tomorrow." "Oh happy birthday.I see you like Paramore" "Yes well I love Haley" "Oh really awesome have you ever met her". Andrew laughed."Multiple times. In face I live with her.When shes home at least" He must have seen the confused looks on are faces because he then said "I'm her brother" (I don't know if she has a brother but this is just for the story)"Oh cool are dad is-" I covered Sara's mouth before she could get his name out. "Are dad is named Kellin ever herd of him" I whispered in Andrew's ear."yea Sleeping With Sirens right?" "Yep well we got to go because he ran off somewhere" "can I help?" "Only if you want to" "I do." "Ok well i tried calling and Kellin didn't answer" "maybe we should go there room again" Sara said "ok let's go.Do you wanna come Andrew?" "Sure I would love to"

THANKS FOR READING BY MY GUMMY BEARS!!