chapter 8

A month after Kellin found out I cut.

"Kellin I don't like this" "Its for your own good" "But its not it wont help" "would you like me to watch you every minute of every day" "No but...Lets just listen to music okay" "okay but you will communicate with the therapies okay?" "okay" yep you hit right I have to go to therapy for cutting.I've been twice already and refused to talk.I turned up the music that was playing my play lists and turned it to 'Lost In Stereo' by All Time Low.All of a sudden Kellin stared singing it. "she works for the weekend....shes dancing around,I'm ready to go but shes so lost in stereo....lost in stereo she out of control so beautiful lost in stereo....lost in stereo and I've been waiting for so long she'll never know, I'm losing hope 'cause shes so lost in stereo...lost in ster-" I cut him off by turning the music down "Kellin do you happen to know Vic from PTV?" "yea why wanna meat him?" "YES" "okay it will be a present if you talk to the therapist today okay?" "okay but it wont help" We pulled into a lard building and Kellin unlocked the door and i stepped out of the black van covered in Sleeping With Sirens stickers bit of course no one from SWS drives this van I laughed at my sarcastic self.Kellin parked and I knew he would be there when I got out he hates leaving me alone."It will help"Kellin screamed at me from the car.I just put up a thumbs down sign.I hate yelling I barley talk loud enof for people to here me because we weren't allowed to talk louder than a whisper unless in are room.

An hour later

I was walking out of Dr.Margret's office when I saw a young child running up to the office."Help Miss help" I ran and picked up the young chilled and we ran back to the office.When we got in there we went to Dr.Margret's office."Yes Scarlet whats wrong" She said turning around and seeing the kid."one second Dr.Margaret Hun whats wrong" "D...D..Daddy is coming to hurt me" "honey can you explain please?" "mommy died two years ago daddy started hitting me and he said go get in bed and take off your close so i went to my room jumped out the window and ran here but hes after me i seen him" "okay okay calm down no ones going to hurt you. How old are you Hun?" "nine but turning ten tomorrow" "I'm going to call the nine-one-one okay and your daddy will be gone" "But they will put me in the orphanage" "Dr.Margaret call nine-one-one I have to call Kellin"

me on the phone while the little girl is hugging me

"Kellin is there any possible way you can adopt another girl"
"why Hun?"
"that girl i picked up outside well her dad is after her Dr.Margaret is calling the police and she has no other family and she reminds me of my orphanage room mate"
"ill think of a way to keep her"
"oh thank you Kellin"

Back to real the girl and Dr.

"Kellin said he will think of a way to keep you Hun he adopted me from the orphanage" "what happen to your parents?" "they died" "oh I'm sorry" "its okay Hun" "The police are on there way" Dr.Margaret said.Kellin burst into the room scaring us all half to death"wheres the little one?" "right here" I said pointing to the Little girl hiding behind my legs "hey Hun my names Kellin" "Mines Sara" "well hello Sara.Look you are going to the orphanage for a day or two but I'm going to adopt you i promise" "okay what about daddy?" "hes going to jail for a long time"
"okay"
"Kalie called she said she was sorry and that she hates herself for what she did and i told her to come over tomorrow" Kellin whimpered in my ear "give me her number i need to talk to her know" "okay" He gave me the number and I dialed it and called her

*******************************************
what do you guys think? actually I find myself wanting to know whats going to happen lol and I have big things planed for the future chapters hope you guys like.leave a comment telling me what ya think :)