Chapter 26

Edited-
Louis' POV.
Sitting down on the couch, I yawned and emptied my pockets on the coffee table. But I noticed a small post-it paper. I then recognized it to be May's cell phone number.
I smiled and remembered the night before;
• Flashback thingy of the night when they all had dinner at Niall and Dakota's house •
After May finished telling me her story, I was shocked. Her's was far more worse than mine. She seemed so delicate to hurt, yet strong at the same time. Like one of those girls who if you try to be mean to... it just doesn't work and in the end, you're the one who's crying.
"Listen, if you ever need someone to talk to about these kind of things, just call. Trust me, I know exactly what you're going through, Louis." She finished, handing me a piece of paper. Even her hands looked like glass.
Before she got up, she gave me a hug.
It's just so terrible she had to go through the same situation. Why would someone cheat on her? She's too beautiful to hurt.
• End of flashback thingy from the night when they all had dinner at Niall and Dakota's house •
Holding the number in my hand, I debated on calling it or not. I mean, I got over the Eleanor thing a while ago... I just wanted to talk to May. I put her number in a new contact and decided to call Niall for a second opinion.
"Hello?" He answered on the second ring.
"Hey mate, it's Louis."
"I know." I could practically hear him roll his eyes. "What's up?"
"Uh well, do you think you could give me some advice on something...?" I asked hesitantly.
I would've never thought about talking to Niall on these things. Why didn't I call Liam first? Or Zayn? They've been with their girlfriends for so long.
"It depends...advice on what?" He mirrored my tone, now me being the one to roll my eyes.
"Girls." I mumbled, taking a deep breath.
He chuckled, my eyes closing with annoyance. I know I should've called Liam.
"What? Why are you laughing?" I asked.
"Well, I just thinks it's funny you asked me. I mean, I'm in love with my best friend who lives in my house, and I still haven't told her a thing." He whispered the last part sadly, I could practically feel his pain. Gosh, it's so hard for the lad, Dakota likes him back but he just can't open his eyes and see it.
"Oh! Here, hold on." He said, I looked down at the post-it again.
The yellow paper held the number which I'd actually come to memorize from the past three hours just looking at it.
He yelled for Dakota then I heard some shuffling and a female voice, which I recognized to be Dakota's.
"Mate, you're on speaker now." Niall said.
Why did he get Dakota in this?
"Hey Louis, what's your question?" Dakota asked. I took a deep breath.
"Niall, I'm not telling Dakota." I groaned, allowing a gasp to be heard from her.
"You have girl troubles, so I got a girl! Common sense!" Niall sneered, making me feel like an idiot.
"Alright," I sighed. "Well, uh you're friend May... I really think I like her. She gave me her number, but I don't know what to say when I call her." I said.
Dakota's POV.
I widened my eyes and smiled wide. I looked up to Niall and started jumping up and down covering my mouth from screaming. He gave me a weird look. I pointed to the phone and mouthed she likes him too, he smiled and nodded.
"You guys alright? I could call Liam if it's too much..." Louis spoke.
"No!" Niall screamed, sitting up straight. He looked at me alarmed, waiting for me to continue.
"Alright, just call her and ask her to hang out tomorrow or something. She's into the basics. Maybe even flowers. Don't go big." I said smoothly, I mean it's not that hard to ask girls out... then again, I'm a girl.
"Perfect. Okay, thank you Dakota." Sarcasm dripped his tone, Niall rolling his eyes.
I smiled and said bye, hanging up the phone.
"This is amazing!" I tugged on Niall's shirt. "They're going to get married and have kids, maybe they'll name her Dakota! After me! Or even Rose! I'll be the God-" Niall cut off my rambling, placing a hand over my mouth. He chuckled then released his hand. I smiled and gave him a bone crushing hug.
God I'm so happy.
But my mood suddenly changed once I remembered what today was. Niall noticed and gave me a look.
I start University tomorrow.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
A/N
OMG GUYS IM REALLY SORRY IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER AND TO THE PEOPLE WHO HATE ME FOR MAKING ELEANOR CAUSE PROBLEMS TRUST ME I HATE MYSELF TOO.
I love her. She's my ultimate woman crush. Omg. Eleanor Calder.
OK SO
YEAH SO
COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW?
READ THE DAMN STORY PEASANTS
BYEEE LOVE YOUUU
~JB