Chapter 2

"Ah so you must be the new sister." Kaname said while pulling you into a hug the letting you go and grabbing your hand and kissing it.

" yes, I'm ( your name)". I said while Kaname lead me to a empty sit which was between him and Ukyo.

"Are you currently unemployed". Ukyo said while smiling.

"Yes since I moved here". I said.

"What did you work as?". Hikaru asked.

"I worked in a flower shop, cafe and library". I said.

"You had three jobs". Masaomi said.

"Yes I had three job". I said.

"Did-did you play any sports". Subaru asked.

"I did with the kids in the neighborhood and orphanage". I said sadly since I left them.

"Seemed like you were a very busy person". Nastume said.

"I was but I did have hobbies". I said.

"What did you like to do in your spare time". Tsubaki asked.

"Honestly I love watching anime and playing games when I have free time". I said.

"I really like the voice actors of Villian and hero in (anime name) there voice just make me melt, I wa planning on searching them up later since I never had time ( you not knowing Tsubaki and Azusa are the voice actors) but you know you sound a lot like him. I said.

"When was the last time you cut your hair". Louis said.

"It's been awhile but I not really sure." I said while Juli came up to me.

"This place is full of wolfes so you better be careful (your name)". Juli said.

"Ok" I said and started to giggle surprising Juli,Louis and Ema that I understand him.

"We're you ever in a relationship". Futto asked. Surprising everyone but you since everyone asked you that question.

"Sighs"

"Why did you sigh". Azusa asked.

"Everyone I meet ask that question...I kinda got sick of it...it's not that I hate love or anything. I was always busy so when they used to ask I would reject them." I said.

"So you never were in a relationship". Futto asked while giving a smirk.

"Yes,I was always busy with one thing or other." I said.

"So how old are you." Ema asked giving a cute smile along with it.

"I'm 17" I said.

"..." 

"Might you tell me where the restroom is." I asked 

"Oh I'll show you"Ema said while getting up.

You and Ema leave leaving only the boys in the living room.

"She only 17. Futto said.

"She young, the same age as Ema and Yusuke". Kaname said.

"She so pretty, even prettier than Ema and Ema is pretty". Wataru said while running and jumping next to Masaomi.

"Her boobs are amazing" Ukyo said while blushing.

"Yeah she must be an c or d." Kaname said.

"She work in a flower shop so she must know about flowers". Iori said.

"So pretty" Yusuke said blushing.

"She understands me she can join our team to protect ema". Juli said while taking to Louis.