chapter 23

You both walked out of the complex. Once you both had came upon the car, natsume open the door for you. You thanked him and got in. Natsume asked why you had to go out this late at night. You answered. You told him that a friend of your was in the city.

"perfect." I said looking straightforward

"what is it?" Natsume said 

"I wanted you to meet her, well the family." I said 

"I see." Natsume said 

He continued to drive. He glanced at you from time to time. He begun to think, see her as a little sister.  as he stop at a red light he looked at you and saw how the moonlight did you good. You glanced at Natsume without turning your head.

"Natsume, the light is green." I said pointing forward

"ah yes." Natsume said looking ahead

He continued to keep driving till you both made it to the train station's parking lot. You called Ava and told her you made it. You and Natsume walked to where she was. Once you saw her you yelled out . Ava heard and stop talking to the people and turned around and yelled out your name. You began to run to her. As she did for you. You embraced each other and carried her and spun her once. Natsume saw this and his eyes widen. You all talked to Ava and quickly caught her up to everything. You told her that you would explain everything else in detail later. You looked behind her and saw her girlfriend and Len. They begun to walk towards you both. You turned around and saw Natsume standing there taking out a smoke. You walked over to Natsume and told him to come over. At first he was unsure but later agreed. Once Natsume and you walked to where Ava and the others were. Natsume looked down on the dark-skinned friend of yours. She was very cute, most would say. He looked over to the really tall female who put a hand on Ava once he saw Natsume. He later saw Len who he knew of before. You introduced Natsume to Ava and her girlfriend. 

"is this your boyfriend?" Ava asked 

"no it isnt." Len said looking at Natsume

You stared at Len with a look of what are you doing, please stop talking.

"why don't you let them talk." Ava's girlfriend said

"shush you."Len said looking at the tall black haired female.

"so are you busy tomorrow?" Ava asked 

"I am." I said 

"oh that sucks." Ava said and look towards Natsume "hmmm,its best we go now,hun." 

"alright." Ava's girlfriend said and stop aruging with Len

'good luck to the both of you." Ava said waving bye with her girlfiend waving as well

"alright, bye hun."Len said grabbing your hand and kissing it 

Natsume did not like that but did not say anything. He wanted to try and start anew. See you as the little sister you were stated as.

You both walked back to Natsume's car. He told you that he was going to stop at the market before taking you home. You were fine with it. You both stop at the 24 hour market. Natsume told you that he would not take that long and he would be back soon. You just nodded your head to whatever he was saying.  You had gotten really tired. You called out to Natsume and give him cash to get you a energy drink. At first he said he would  just buy it for you but you just told him it was fine and he shouldn't pay. He quickly walk into the store while you waited for him. You locked the door not being able to throw caution to the wind. You were wearing the scarf Natsume had given you before. You push it up so your nose was cover and your mouth. You were just siting there waiting. You thought about Ava and her girlfriend, last time you talked to her she was with someone else, you didn't judge her you were more amazed by her, she attracts everyone, all types of people. . You were glad you had her as a friend. You felt your eyelids close,you were getting tired. You knew you needed some sleep, you had to go to sleep or you would be tired when you had to leave tomorrow. Natsume came to the car and tried to open the door. This got you and you jumped. You realized it was him and unlocked the door. He had gotten in and close the door behind him. By the time he got in the car you had fallen asleep, You were just that tired. He didn't do anything but drove you home. Once he got there he pondered whether to wake you or carry you up stairs. You weren't the lightest girl out there, you admitted it yourself. But as a sibling he would carry you upstairs. And that's what he did. He somehow got you out the car. The scarf dropped during the process but he didn't noticed. He kicked his car door close and locked it. He tried to be quiet as possible. He got in the building and took you to your room in which he hope was unlocked. It was.He went into your room and placed you on your bed and covered you up. You turned around and got up from your bed lazily.  Natsume about to close the door, eyes widening seeing you out your bed. 

"hey what are

You kiss Natsume on the cheek and thanked him for today. Natsume put his hand on his cheek and blushed. You told him goodnight as he did to you. He closed the door and walked out the building. He got in his car and sat down. He put his head on the wheel.

"just a sister, just a sister... just a sister thanking her brother." Natsume thought to himself. 

He look on the passenger seat and saw that your (his) scarf on the seat. 

"it must have dropped." 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HERE YOU GUYS GO...PLEASE EXCUSE ANY GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS. LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO THE BEACH NEXT CHAPTER...HUEHUEHUE...WONT THAT BE FUN.... \('^')/....I THINK I HAVE BEEN PUTTING CHAPTER AFTER CHAPTER WHICH IS GOOD....IDK WHAT ELSE TO SAY

AUTHOR'S TIP OF THE NIGHT

NEVER SELL YOURSELF TO THE DEVIL...AFTER ALL HE COULD BE YOUR LOVED ONE ANYWAY....