Chapter 7

"We wanted to watch a movie with you onee-chan." Wataru said happily

"Oh." I said the  turn to Tsubaki.

"What were you going to ask Tsubaki." I said walking to him.

"There a live event going on, I wanted to invite you." Tsubaki said

"That's great! I would love to go, I never went to one before." I said excited.

"That's good." Tsubaki said happily

*coughs*

"Oh Futto." I said

"Let start the movie onee-chan." Wataru said happily going to sit down.

"Alright." I said walking to Futto and getting the movie from him putting it in the DVD player I have.

"Onee-chan can I sit on your lap." Wataru said cutely.

"Of course." I said siting down with my back against the bed.

"Futto are you not going to join." I said

"Yeah, I'm coming now." Futto said siting next to you.

"Tsubaki do you want to join us." I said looking at him." 

"Yeah." Tsubaki said happily knowing it would annoy Futto.

Tsubaki sat down next you, so Futto was on your left,Tsubaki on your right and Wataru was on your lap. You all continued to watch the movie which was pretty long but you enjoyed it. You realize that Wataru fell asleep on your lap and your lap was asleep to. You noticed the new weigh on your left shoulder...Tsubaki fell asleep and you look to your right so did Futto.

"Was the movie boring." I thought.

You were pretty much stuck between all the boys and you weren't really tired. You started to hear your name being called but you couldn't get up. You didn't want to wake them up. You heard the door open and sigh in relief your legs and arms were getting more numb.

"Ah, Ema,Masaomi." I said relieved 

"Oh." Ema said

"Umm." Masaomi said while Kaname and Ukyo walked in.

"Hmmm?" Ukyo said 

"What do we have here?" Kaname said smirking after words

"They all fell asleep while watching the movie." I said causing Wataru to move a little.

"Oh, let me help you." Masaomi said picking up Wataru.

"Thanks, I can semi-feel my legs now." I said giggleing after causing Futto and Tsubaki to move

"Alright guys, you have to wake up." I said moving

"Hmmm?" Tsubaki said sitting up.

"What do you want." Futto said as he straighten his back

"It's already time for dinner." I said getting up and stumbling since how numb my legs are.

"Oh." Tsubaki said while getting up and Futto following his actions

Everyone walked out of the room and enter the dinner space and took a sit. You sat next to Iori who asked if you wanted to wałk together again.

"I would like that." I said happily.

"Alright." Iori said flashing a smile which caught the attention of his brothers.

"What are you guys talking about." Tsubaki asked curious.

"School." Iori said returning to his normal state.

*ring ring* 

"Oh, I'm sorry....excuse me." I said.