chapter 5

You found Ema blushing madly. You saw Ema reading one of your ---tai book that your friend had got you for your birthday. You questioned why she got and how she got it, but you never got an answer from her.

"Ema." I said.

"Yea-yeah." Ema said while quickly closing the manga.

"Ema it's alright for you to read that, it actually my fault for leaving it out like that." I said while walking towards her.

Ema stayed red the whole entire time she was there, you both exchange numbers and played video games. You and Ema were pretty good gamers...but then you remember that you had to play with Wataru since you said you would. You told Ema and she said it was alright. You got up and went to go put on some decent clothes after all you were wearing some boy shorts with a tank top on, it wouldn't really be appropriate if Wataru saw you...or any of the brothers saw you. You threw on a black v-cut shirt and some shorts. You told Ema you were ready to leave. You both had gotten quite used to each other already. You both headed down the stairs.

"Wataru" I said.

"I'm going to go take a bath." Ema said.

"Alright see you later." I said.

"Wataru" I said.

"Ah,(name) if your looking for Wataru he is taking a nap." Masaomi said.

"Oh." I said.

"Would you like some tea?" Masaomi asked.

"Would it be a bother?" I asked.

"N-no not at all." Masaomi said.

"Alright, let me help you." I said.

"Alright." Masaomi said.

You both had walk to the kitchen and started to prepare things,you ask Masaomi where the tea bags were and he told you. You open the cabinet and found the first aid kit instead.

"Masaomi,the tea bags aren't here." I said.

"Oh, maybe there

*crash*

The cups Masaomi were holding drop and cut your cheek. Masaomi not noticing your cut bent down to pick up the glass and ended up cutting his finger and froze.

"Masaomi." I said.

"..."

"Masaomi, are you alright." I said while getting out the first aid kit.

"...".

"Are you afraid of blood." I said while cleaning his wound.

Nods

"Hmmm,it's alright you'll get over it soon." I said while putting a bandage on his finger.

"What's going on?" Ukyo said while looking down surprised.

You and Masaomi look up.

"Some glass drop nothing happen." I said.

"What are you saying you have blood rolling down your cheek." Ukyo said while you put a finger on your cheek.

"Oh yeah, well I'll go clean the wound." I said while getting up.

"Alright." Ukyo said.

"Uh,I'm sorry." Masaomi said.

"Its alright Masaomi, at least you didn't get seriously hurt." I said before walking off.

"You walk up the stairs only to bump into Azusa.

"Hello, Azusa." I said happily.

"Hello...what happen to your cheek." Azusa said as he noticed the blood.