Chapter 8

You woke up and got ready for school. You put on your uniform and thigh high socks/legging along with tieing your hair in a pony tail and putting the black bow in it.

"Alright." I said looking in the mirror.

You got your things and walked out of your room and locked the door. You headed downstairs and told everyone good moring and waited for Iori to come out. You told Ema that you would be walking with Iori today. She said it was alright while waiting you started to think to yourself. 

"This family is really nice. I forgot to talk to Ema, I wonder if she likes one of the brothers. It would be fine since they aren't blood related. I want Ema to go with Subaru or Yusuke. I wonder which one she likes. Even though Kaname a monk he doesn't seem like it. Is Kaname a virgin? No way he is. I wonder who is and isn't. Hmmm... Subaru and Yusuke are, they get fluster. Futto doesn't seem like he is but is probably one. Masaomi and Ukyo aren't virgins. Iori is a virgin...right...I think. I honestly don't think Hikaru is. I pretty sure the twins are but I'm not sure at the same time. Nastume seems like he bang a couple before but also seem like he didn't since he pretty dense. Is there anyone I forgot. What I'm I thinking anyways... Who a virgin and not... Man my mind ."

You laughed at yourself. Causing attention to come your way.

"What's funny?" Ema said

"Oh, it's nothing." I said.

"Good moring." Iori said

Good moring you and Ema reply. 

"Let's go." Iori said.

"Alright." I said 

The week pasted by till it was finally the day of the live event that Tsubaki invite you and Ema too.

"I'm so excited." I said 

"Yeah, me too." Ema said squeezing the tail of Juli.

You and Ema continue to watch the twins live performance till it finally ended. You both walked till Ema had to go to the bathroom and pick the twins up from the dressing room. You stood there waiting till a boy and his friend came up to you.

"Hey, this girl looks like quest." Boy said looking at your face

"Yeah she does." Boy2 said agreeing

"Will you take a picture with us." Boy said taking out his phone

"Um al-alright." I said

"Great." Boy 2 said

You and the boys took a picture.

"It's amazing how much you look like her, it's like she was based off you." Boy said

"Yeah." Boy2 said agreeing again

The boys walked off and meet up with a group of friends.You noticed how they pointed at you and then they started walking over to you.

"Umm, my friends would like to take a picture with you." Boy said.

"That's fine ." I said.

Soon a crowd of people surrounded you wanting to take a picture with you, though it was mostly boys. Finally Ema and the twins came back and noticed the crowd, they were wandering what was going on and headed there. They were surprised to see you in the middle taking pictures with random people. After taking the pictures you saw Ema and the twins waiting.

"Sorry about that." I said running to them

"It's alright." Ema said

"What was going on?" Azusa said