chapter 21

REMINDER THAT AUTHOR IS NOT DEAD AND IS JUST BREAKING IN THE INSIDE!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.......READ THE AUTHORS NOTE...SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE IT...HUEHUEHUEHUE..............................................ANYWAY ON TO THE STORY............................................

You and Masaomi suddenly awoke. You noticed that Wataru was missing and you both were leaning on each other. You rubbed one of your eyes. Masaomi was quite surprised waking up and seeing you next to him.

"Oh man, I'm so tired." I yawned

You realized you were still leaning on Masaomi and it suddenly got weird. You slowly leaned off of him

"Oh I'm sorry." I said

"No it's fine." Masaomi said happily

"What time is it." I said  while strecting

"It is...9:30." Masaomi said

"Really...it's so early." I said falling back to the couch

Masaomi chuckled. You both heard footsteps. You both turned your head and saw Ema.

"Are you guys awake." Ema said with a timid type of voice

"Yeah." I said rising from the couch

"I was wondering if you wanted to help with breakfast, you know before everyone wakes up." Ema asked

"Of course, after that let's go out like I promised." I said walking towards Ema 

You both got the work you need to be done finished. You went out and got what you needed for the shrine visit and beach.

"We are home." Ema said walking in

"Finally." I said

You walked up stairs, opened the door to your room, close the door behind you and fell to your bed. Of course you put your things down before falling into the bed.

You began thinking to yourself. What time is it? Oh my God, it already 6:00, have we really been out that long? At least we found something to wear, it took too long. You begun to think about a certain "brother" of yours. Your face was in your pillow. That kiss,you could not thinking about...it was different from Len or any other kiss you have actually gotten. you felt something, and you always get butterflies in which you tell your self to digest those butterflies. You felt like you spend the most time with Natsume and that he understood you the most. GOSSSSSHHH, I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ANYMORE.  You told yourself that the next time you see him that you choose whether or not you liked him, you would get that feeling that everyone has a hard time to explain logically. 

*knock knock*

"Come in." I said while rising up

You saw orange hair, it was Natsume. You have kinda been avoiding him since that little bump between you two.

'WHAT" I THOUGHT

"Ah, were you sleeping?" Natsume said closing the door behind him

"No no." I said waving my hand, you felt the butterflies

"I came to visit .  Ema told me that you would be in your room.' Natsume stated 

"Is it already time for dinner.' I said looking at the clock and seeing that it is already 6:45. Oh god, now my hands are getting sweaty, stoop feelings , aaaaaaaaaa, just go away!!!! 

"Yes..we are all excited for the shrine visit tomorrow." Natsume said leaning on the door frame, noticing the shopping bags 

You noticed this. In this moment, you looked at Nastume and noticed how handsome he is. You continued to stare at him. He noticed this and kept averting his eyes. One thing the brothers agreed on was how beautiful your eyes are. Something about them made anyone looking into them strangely lured in them.  

" You guys bought the outfits...that's good." Natsume said 

"Yeah." I said deciding that I...was fallen for Natsume (oh snap guys)

AUTHORS NOTE

SO GUYS I GOING TO DO NATSUME FIRST, I BELIEVE HE IS THE EASY ONE, AND THAT I (HOPEFULLY) DONT WRITE HIM OUT OF CHARACTER. I WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU GUYS WANTED ME TO WRITE A LEMON FOR THE CHARCTER AS WELL. IDK...THOUGH... EXCUSE ANY GRAMMAROR SPELLING ERRORS.

\('^')| MISSED HIM MAYBE ILL CALL HIM JIM. HAHAHA...ILL STOP.