Chapter 18

"That is what you want ,a kiss." I said

"Yes." Len said looking down at you

"Really." I said walking forward causing Len to walk backwards and bump into the wall

"Yes." Len said

You pressed your body against lens. And snaked your arms around lens neck bringing him closer. Your lips pressed and you broke the kiss.

"I don't like it." Len said disappointed

You furrowed your eyebrows

You repeated the same thing. You never did this type of stuff so you were inexperienced as they say.

"No." Len said

You were getting a bit pissed off after he kept saying no after no. Kiss after kiss.

You pushed yourself on him and slip in your tongue and you played around with his. Len was getting into it. He pressed back and put his hands around your waist. While you guys were kissing Len lead you to the sofa. He was now above you. He broke the kiss for a second and then continued, he started to place his hands on you. He started to go underneath your sweats. And it was then when you felt his cold hands you broke the kiss.

"Are you fine now." I said looking at him rising a eyebrow

"Yes , for now." Len said whispering the last part

"Can I ask you for one favor." I said

"Yes." Len chuckled

"Can I sleepover?" I asked

"Of course you can, you can use my room, I'll sleep in the living room." Len said siting down next to you

"....alright...nothing funny ok." I said rising an eyebrow

"Yes, yes I know." Len said waving his hand

len pointed to the door that was his room. You entered it and jump onto his bed, you literally couldn't believe what happen, you feel ashamed. You knew that wasn't right. You sighed over and over again, what would ema or the brothers think of this, even though they would never find out. You went under the covers. You thought it would be best if you didn't see Len for awhile, maybe when school starts again, would be the best time. You tossed and turned, then you thought about Len, what did he think of this, probably enjoy it more than you did. You couldn't believe what you just did, it is not like you had sex with him but you didn't like doing this type of stuff with people you are not in a relationship with. And then nastume pop into your head. Uggghhhh is all you thought. You ended up falling asleep.

*next day*

"Hmmm, why is Len sleeping in the living room?" His uncle thought

Lens uncle walked over and opened the door to his room.

"Hmmm, a woman?" Uncle thought

He walked back over and woke up Len.

"Len, len, len wake up for god sake." Uncle said

"Yeah yeah." Len said with anger in his voice" what do you want?"

"That woman in your room, what is she? A hookup or what?" Uncle said

"A frien3d of mine, we didn't do anything. Trust me on that one." Len said yawning

"A friend?!." Uncle said "now really."

"Len?" I said yawning rubbing one of my eyes "do you want me to make breakfast."

You changed into one of lens shirt or you thought it was lens. It was big on you so it went down to mid-thigh area, you also had your hair side braided.