Chapter 17 - Left With The Wolves

Hello! Since the last update this story has grown by 150 reads! How you ask? Well I don't know. But what I do know is that it is all thanks to you guys! So keep reading. Keep voting and keep on being.... I don't know. Now into the beautiful story!
👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾
Tully's Point Of View:
"He called you a bitch?" Olli asked me one more time after these recent events.
"Yes" I reply every time, more quiet and more hurt after every repetition.
"I'm about to turn back around and go bash the shit out of that brat!" Olli threatens.
"No!" I say, this time being more demanding. "It will only make things worse." And with that the rest of the walk home in the pitch black was silent. We didn't speak again until we reached my house, opened the front door stepped inside and said "goodnight" closing the door behind me. Tonight I was hurt by someone I loved. I know he would regret what he had said, but that doesn't make anything better. So from now on, I'm single.

When I had arrived home I went to see my mum, like usual she was already asleep. So I walked into my room, changed into something more comfortable and laid down on my bed. I checked my phone and I had more texts from Tyde. So I decided to set up my Camera and make a quick video.
"Hey you..." I started off with as usual. "So I know this isn't my normal day for filming and I know I'm looking grotty but there's something I need to tell you." I go into saying how blessed I am to have over 30,000 subscribers and blah blah blah... Before I break it to them. "What I'm trying to tell you is that Me and Tyde are no longer. Yes it's official. I know how sad it must be for you guys, or even how happy you crazed fan girls might be... But it needed to happen and it happened for a reason. So will we ever see each other again or are we going to friends, or even are we going to ever date again. Well in a song by Justin Bieber... Or was that Katy Perry? Never say Never. Thank you all. I won't say I love you because I don't. I don't know, bye you..." And with that I turned off my camera. Downloaded it to my Laptop, edited it for 2 hours, debated whether or not I should upload it to YouTube. Then finally I began to upload it to YouTube. Within an hour later it was on the world wide web for the everyone to see. Including Tyde.

FAST FOWARD TO DECEMBER!!!
Christmas Day. I sit around the table with my family, well at least what's left of it. I know terrible that I'm making jokes about dead family members but today I honestly do not care! It has been two months since mine and Tyde's break-up and whenever I have needed to work on Troye's project I made sure Tyde wasn't home. Oh and Luna is still the same. Me and Olli have become really close, I like to look at it as my revenge on Tyde. But my friendship with Olli is so close purely because I felt I really needed a male figure somewhere in my life, and Olli was my greatest fit. As I was saying I'm sitting with what is left of my family and asking questions as neglectful as I can. I'm basically telling them to leave me alone and all they want to do is draw every bit of life that still exists, inside my body. Christmas just isn't the same once you know about the big fat red man.

TYDE'S POINT OF VIEW:
The last couple of months have been draining. School has been a bummer and everyday I can't stop thinking about Tully. Everyday I regret calling her a bitch and everyday I try to find the strength to call her. Today is Christmas and I feel lost without her by my side. Today was going to be the day I finally introduced her to the whole of my family. Now when I go to Christmas Family Dinner everyone who hasn't seen her video will be asking,
"Where's Tully?"
"Where's Tully?"
And that's exactly what they are all doing. It's a never ending torture with her. The inevitability of this day happening they way it has was so low. But somehow a curve ball was thrown and I missed my only opportunity of hitting it. The worst part about this day is not telling them Tully and my self have broken up, it's explaining what happened. I don't say that I called her a bitch, no one would, but I have to sugar coat things. It hurts. Because I know Tully is hurt and I know she hates things being sugar coated. Nothing has ever been sugar coated in her life. And I was probably the only sugar coat she ever had, but she lost that too.

My family dinner is finished and I'm in the car with Troye, Mum and Dad. They are all talking about how much of a great night they all had. They notice something is up with me.
"What's wrong Tyde?" My dad asks.
"I just haven't stopped thinking about Tully tonight, and it's worse when everyone is asking where she is and-"
"Well if you didn't call her a-"
"Troye shut up!" Mum instructs him.
The rest of the ride home was silent

TULLY'S POINT OF VIEW:
When I get home from my family outing I set up my camera and made a 'Merry Christmas Video'
I finished it, edited it and uploaded it to YouTube. Since mine and Tyde's break up, I never stopped uploading weekly videos to YouTube and now that I have a bunch of subscribers I'm making some good money for an 18 year old! I had just finished reading some comments on my latest video when I received a call... I couldn't be bothered getting out of bed to go get it. So I left it to ring out. The minute it stopped ringing it started ringing again. This must be urgent I thought to myself. So I made the torturous effort to get out of bed and answer my phone. Before answering I say the number and didn't recognise it.
"Hello" I spoke into the phone...
"It's me Tyde"
My heart skipped about 20 thousand million thousand hundred billion beats.
🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟
I'm actually really proud of this Chapter. It only took me an hour and I really like it. I don't have much to say besides enjoy!
Thankyou for reading. Don't forget to leave a vote or comment. It truly motivates me to do my best work.
Adios Mi Amigos