Author Note - Numero Duo, The Return

Soooooooo....
Hi. I guess
I'm back and have returned from the grave. I am sincerely sorry for my previous life of M.I.A (missing in action... Some would believe Made In Australia, or Mate Is Asshole) but I am back and I'm hoping it can stay this way.

So why did I leave for so long you may be wondering? Well! Firstly I have been extremely busy with all of my schooling I have had multiple Tests to study for, Assignments from 4 different subjects to complete and I have started studying for my Exam which is coming up! Ahhhhh. I also lost a bit of interest in writing this story, mainly because only my friends were voting, not randoms, and there is a lack of viewer feedback so I was getting really bored and not interested with how the story was going.

On a better note though 🎵, THIS STORY HAS HIT 800 views and I'm so happy and proud and I thank Gpenguin99 for helping out with this story, she has been a great help.

+BIG ANNOUNCEMENT. So I had to write this verse chapter story thing for English and I might be publishing it on Wattpad soon! Tell me what you think friends.

Q. What song have you been listening to constantly/recently
A. ISAAC MCGOVERN BROUGHT OUT A NEW SONG AND IT MADE ME SOOOOO FUCKING HAPPY IT IS CALLED HEART AND YOU NEED TO LISTEN LIKE NOW!
Anyway thanks for the support and enjoy the next Chapter.

Posted with Sincerity... Nathen Lee Pollii