Chapter 22 - Evicted

Well this took a while! It has been ridiculously long since I last updated and I just wanted to say sorry fam! Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter - Nathen
👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣

Tully's point of viewing

Dear Tully,
We are sorry to inform you, we are cancelling your partnership with out company until further notice. Recent events have left us with no choice but to evict you from our partnership program. This means that you may no longer receive an income from your career as a YouTuber. Although you may continue to create videos. We are really upset to be losing you from our team but this is the only way forward. We hope that one day you may join the team again but not until recent events have passed over.
Kind Regards and Sincerity - YouTube

It has only been a week since the accident occurred. Already I have been put on a partnership suspension with YouTube, I haven't spoken to Tyde since I left his hospital bed on the night of the accident, I've fallen behind in my schooling and Mum has taken a bad turn as these events are effecting her more than me. So I do, what I only know how to. I decide to make a Youtube video to voice myself.
"Hi, And yes I know I look like an utter ballsack" I give out a small giggle "But there's something I need to address" I take a deep breath in,"The last week hasn't been the greatest for me, a lot of bad things have occurred and unfortunately I don't know how well I can cope with this if it continues." I don't give out too much information as I have been basically muzzled by the police and YouTube and I'm not allowed to give any details about the night. No one can know what happened! "As upsetting as this is to me. Im taking a break. I'm taking a break from YouTube to gain some self respect back, to gain trust and to fix everything in my life that is in a mess. I don't know how long I will be gone for but I promise I will return, and this bitch never breaks a promise!" I start to tear up and sniffle. " I'm not saying goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting. But what I am saying is, no matter how hard you try, sometimes you can't do everything. I love you all so much! I will miss you! Bye" and I blow a kiss to the camera signifying the end of the video.

As usual, every afternoon after I upload a video I spend the rest of my day on the couch watching some kind of TV Show ( Today is American Horror Story) and constantly refresh my feed on all my social medias. Unusual though, my views are crazy I already have 100,000 views in 2 hours and my video is trending worldwide on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. I am being bombarded by so many positive messages and I am so grateful for all the support I am receiving. So I decide to send a little tweet out -
"Thank You 🔑"
Immediately after I receive a call from an unknown number
Tully: Hello?
Caller: TULLY!
This voice sounds oddly familiar
Caller: It's Tyde, I'm calling from the hospital, I need your help!
Tully: Oh my gawd! Tyde! Are you okay? What's wrong? Is everything alright?
Tyde: No! Youtube has evicted me from the partnership program!
Tully: looks like we are #twinning. Im sorry I had to.
Tyde: lol k. Anyway this is really bad I need to you to come over to Troye's right now! We need to fix everything...
Tyde trails off on everything,
Tully: yes?
Tyde: Including Us!

I take as little time possible to get ready and get over to Tyde and Troye's house. I get there in record timing and knock on the door harshly. Immediately Tyde answers the door, pulls me inside and sits me in front of his camera on the couch.
"Hello everyone, my name is Tyde Levi and today I am her with my beautiful girlfriend Tully!"
"What up peeps" I respond
"Today me and Tully are going to be doing absolutely nothing important we are just gonna make this video up on the spot and I hope you enjoy!" The video goes on and me and Tyde play Truth or Dare, say anything challenge, touch my body challenge and so on. During the whole time my spark for Tyde starts to be reignited, this is Tyde that I first met. The cheeky, fun, happy, gives no shits Tyde that I grew to love and appreciate. We are kissing, hugging and so on throughout the entire video and I couldn't be happier.
"So guys, that is it for today, I hope you enjoyed this video as it will be my last for a long time! I gasp and look at Tyde and at that moment he smirks and turns off the camera.

"What are you doing Tyde! Your going to ruin your career!"
"Tully, Firstly you did the same thing basically. Secondly I have a plan."
"Fine, enlighten me ho!"
"Okay, well, the plan is, We need to screw over and rebel against the YouTube executive teams and get back at them. With us leaving the company for a long period of time they are going to lose sooooo many views and that will be bad for business. Also if we can pull this off we may just have some other YouTubers join the movement. Troye already said he would help out!
"You so evil! I love you!" I say to Tyde with full commitment behind each word
"I love you too" he says

The rest of the day I spend with Tyde laying in his bed. We are under the covers snuggling. He keeps drawing infinite signs on my hand with his thumb, it is here where I realise that he is the only guy for me. He rubs his nose against mine then kisses the tip of my nose. I return with a light peck on his cheek leaving him wanting more. He looks at me with baby eyes almost begging for more. So i peck him on the lips. He gives me a look of 'ARE YOU SERIOUS' then he give me a look of "ILL SHOW YOU" so he places his arms around my body and pulls me in tighter. He kisses me deeply and I return the gesture. We passionately kiss for minutes on end realising how much we really missed and longed for each other.
"I missed you Tyde" I softly whispered into his ear,
"I missed you too Tully" he whispered back.
Tyde turned me over so my back was dug into his stomach in a spooning position and we fell asleep to the sound of each other's calming breaths.

🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑
Hope y'all enjoyed this part. I know I took over like 100 months to update but this idea suddenly came to me so I wanted to act upon it. Thank You for all your support, truly means a lot. I also cannot believe that this story has received over 12,000 reads! GOOOOOO US!

- Nathen Lee
Gee wiz