Chapter 2 - First Meeting

I finally arrive at Valient Interiors after a 15 minute walk and a 20 minute train trip into Perth, Australia's central, city, CBD or whatever you wish to call it... Mind you I have, what I think is a Ten Kilo handbag. So yes not only am I a hormonal 17 year old but I am also a lazy, hormonal 17 year old. Anyway I have arrived, and even after visiting this building for the past week I still cannot get over how Extravagant, Grand and Beautiful this... One story... Small... Heritage listed building, but hey, It's adorable. Suddenly i receive a text message from Isla, I know this because of her ring tone I have set for her, but it reads:
Gurlll, you best be getting your tiny lil body in here because your special client will be arriving in 7 minutes, and you need to be getting ready for him, but don't take any of those happy little pills ;)
I don't even think about what Isla has just sent me but I seriously need to get inside and set up my small allocated office area in the corner.

I just flipped over my given name stand which sits on my glossy white table, right next to my black ceramic pineapple and, thats when I hear Isla
"Welcome Troye, I'll show you to where you'll be having your consultation today, with my lovely friend Tully."
Now I am feeling extremely nervous and it all clicks into place. I remember the text from just before and how Isla and myself watched The Fault In Our Stars last week. And now I've seen him, and I basically melt into the pile of bones of which I am.
TROYE SIVAN! I'LL BE DOING INTERIOR DESIGN FOR TROYE SIVAN!

Soo ahh Troye Sivan just sat in front of me, yep thats right.
"Hi there, so I'm Troye"
" Trust me, I know who you are" I quickly jumped into saying "sorry that was rude, I'm just secretly fan girling inside, but all of that aside, my name is Tully Lee and I will be your designer" I pretend to elegantly bow towards Troye while feeling extremely embarrassed.
"That's okay" Troye replies, "I receive that a lot, and very nice to meet you Tully."
Troye just said my name... omfg Troye Sivan just said my name.
"So what were you looking at, in regards to styling for your house?" I question so I don't get tooooo carried away.
"Well I actually thought I would you go all out and do what ever you want and spend what ever you want because, now that I'm 21 I have my own house and need to spice it up a bit!" (EVERYONE, Lets pretend that this is the year 2017 and Troye is 21... Thankyou this is all future time.) he informed me and gave me this curious yet almost suggesting "are you up for it? kind of look.
"Well I sure can try" I reply with glee.
"Great, we shall travel to my abode now and you shall get to become familiar with your surroundings"

"Welcome" Troye commented as I entered his new house and almost broke my jaw because of how low my jaw fell. I do believe house is an understatement, because this place is MASSIVE. I want it and I give out a slight smirk. "What do you think" he says, noticing my interest in his home.
"Its Beautiful" I reply enthusiastically, "The architectural features are amazing and if this room matches the rest of the house, I'm going to steal it!" Bad choice of words, as I instantly regret what I just said.
"Well good luck" Troye gives out a slight giggle and continues to guide me along this tour of the Grand Sivan Estate.

I just finished my tour of the house and I'm currently sitting at the current dining table, which by the way definitely needs to go, and me and Troye are sipping away at our favourite kind of tea... Chai! Oh how I love the aromatics.
"Sooo..." Troye begins, breaking the silence "What do you think you can do with this mess" which reply with,
"Your just going to have to find out aren't you, but this project is going to take a long time and I will have to work around your busy schedule."
"Don't worry about that, My younger brother Tyde lives me and his home a lot" Troye informs me about. I'm feeling comfortable around Troye now and I'm sure he won't mind if I question why TYDE LEVI is living with him at 17.
"Why is Tyde living here? He is only 17 still"
"Mum and Dad thought it would be best for him to live with me, due to our YouTube commitments"
"Oh" I replied, "Where is he?"
"He is currently out making a YouTube video with the Janoskians"
"Cool" the only way I know how to reply to jealousy.
"Next time he is around I will invite you over and you guys can meet and hang out!" We exchange phone numbers and do a little texting and call test and all is good, all is great, and finally all is perfect in my life, I let out a massive grin and tell Troye my goodbyes and leave, absorbing all of the beautiful surrounds. Waiting for the opportunity to meet one of my favourite YouTubers Tyde Levi!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you all enjoyed that new chapter. Let me know what you think whether it was too short or too long. I promise to post soon.

Love all my readers
Thankyou NATHEN!