Chapter 1 - Awakening

I awake from my morning slumber to once again, my phone's alarm playing Miley Cyrus' Wrecking Ball. The best and only way to wake up to the bright and glowing sun which is no longer seeping through my window, but now completely covering the room.

I decide that this morning I will have a shower, shampoo my hair because it is looking ratty and extremely oily, and give my entire body a good scrubbing (AND NO, NOT THAT KINDA WAY). I jump into the shower and my blood starts pumping, out on the beachy streets I can hear the traffic and instantly know that today will be a very productive day! I have now finished cleaning my body, I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body. I quickly give my damp hair a vigorous dry and do the same for the rest of my entire. I then put on my White Lacey Crop Top, Black High Waisted Leather Shorts  and finally my new pair of White Chomps that I just recently bought for $78 (OOOOONNNN SALE BISH) and no I didn't forget to put underwear on and if you were wondering my light chestnut hair has been freshly straighten.

"TULLY!", I hear my mother calling from the Kitchen downstairs. Our house has been recently updated/renovated and due to my future aspiration, mum gave me the opportunity to style and do the entire interior design for the house! Not be vain (which I am) but it turned out flipping amazingly! #imgood
"COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST", mum's voice suddenly pulls me out from my day dream and I am now back to Reality.
••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••••••••••
Soooo, I've finished breakfast and I'm heading out for work experience, I'm doing working work experience at Valient Interiors where my Mum's Best Friend works. Her name is Isla and I have known her since birth... But thats not important, what is important is that Isla has told me someone special is coming into our work today and I'm going to be doing the work for this specific client and I CANNOT wait!.
---------------------------------------------
I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS FIRST CHAPTER - REMEMBER TO LEAVE COMMENTS, VOTE AND GIVE YOUR OPINIONS.
I do promise that the famous youtubers you are waiting for will be introduced into the next chapter. Hopefully this chapter wasn't boring, and I hope to publish at least once every second day. Your Welcome and Thankyou
NATHEN L POLLII