Leading Lady

AN: Again FanFiction:)

March 2016, San Francisco California

"I'd love too.. as long as you're paying lunch " she said smiling...

" Well in that case, I don't mind paying lunch forever basta lagi ka sasama sa akin" he said with smile na nag papacute..

" Hmm free lunch forever?..."hahaha lakas mo maka suhol coach ah

......

"So want to go now?... there's so much to see here at SanFo, I'd like to take you around sana kaso, you know the possibilities of us being seen together by people who know us is big.." Bamboo helped her up by offering his hand which she took, but nag bitaw din sila agad, para kasi silang nakuryente eh.

" I know, hirap din ano.. I mean in an ordinary world, okay lang naman mamasyal ang 2 magkaibigan pero, well, in the world we are in.. ang hirap lang.. haha eto nga eh oh, naka cap at oversized shades ako para di makilala"

" Actually we can ignore everything around us if we want to.. but then like you said, we are in an industry that all our moves are being watched and talked about... what is important is what matters to us not to them naman diba? .. this is our life anyways "

" Hmm .. tama ka coach, pero better na din na iwas issues diba, mas tahimik mas okay.. good thing I will be out of the loop in 45 days, as in.. hindi ako sisilip sa social media, I'll be as normal as I can be, sabi ko nga kina mommy at daddy, don't contact me muna unless it's emergency ... basta no communication muna"

" Will that include me?.. the no communication?" Bamboo said while glancing at her, they are now near the parking lot of the park.

She looks at him meaningfully. And he helped her inside his car by opening the door for her.

" So .. will it include me? .. he repeated his question earlier..I mean the no communication in 45 days? .. we're not done yet with the 12 lessons diba? .. what number did we stop na pala?... since you went out of radar from me for a few weeks, nalimutan ko tuloy on what number are we already.." he said, giving her a glance while driving and then focus himself again on the road

She glanced at him while he is driving. This is actually the second  time she rides in his car, the first one was when he picked her up from her ex boyfriend's house. She's liking the feeling of just sitting in his passenger side.. she didn't realize na she's smiling na pala and Bamboo noticed it when he glanced back at her since she was not responding to his question.

"Hey.. you seemed to be spacing out.. saan ba yan, bring me along with it ." he said teasing her which made her blush.

" Ha?.. iniisip ko lang coach what number na ng lessons tayo na stop, medyo ilang weeks na din kasi yung last time na mag FaceTime tayo eh.. I'm not sure kung 9 or 10, hahaha.. I'll check the book then I'll tell you" ..she lied, hindi naman yun actually reason why she spaced out, the truth is she's just taking in the good feeling of sitting beside him in his passenger side and both of them going somewhere na mamasyal, it never happened before, she never imagined it possible kahit friends sila.. who would have thought..

" Oh okay, so we're gonna continue with it na.. meaning hindi ako kasama sa no communication in 45 days?...he said, hope is evident in his voice