No Words Needed

AN: Fan Fiction

Hahaha, pero seriously coach, if ever nga may movie offer sayo, sino gusto mo leading lady at ano ang gusto mong role?" she asked, she's now facing him waiting for his answer..

" Hmm if ever,... leading lady and role?"

" Well, I guess I'll only do a movie if you're My Leading lady, and I'm playing your Husband " he said na nagpapa cute ..

" Hmm pwede coach.. hintay tayo baka may mag produce... hehehe"  Her remarks made him smile.

....
Bamboo's POV

He just love hearing her laughters. She seems to be really carefree lately, well maybe her past experience really helped her learn more about her strengths and appreciate herself more. She exudes an aura of a more confident lady now. Not that she wasn't before, but now she seems to be more at peace with herself and it makes her more confident. Experience will really affect one's view on things and widens one's horizon.

" How about in real life?..He said softly almost a whisper.

" You were saying something coach ?" she pretend not to hear.. although she did hear him

" Yes .. she said in her mind..

" Hahahaha, don't pretend you didn't hear it"..

" Didn't hear what coach?" pinanindigan na nya na di nya narinig, she wants to hear it from him, yung diretso, and she'll answer directly too.
  He looks at her straight in the eyes. They are just looking at each other.

Sarah's POV

She knows how he's been sending signals, minsan nga she just wish he'll just go straight to the point eh. She's been ready to accept him in her life, kaya nga lang hindi pa naman ito nag sasabi, well siguro because his part is not clear yet kaya ganun.

She's thinking, siguro naman this time, he's gonna make the move na, kasi ayan, his papers are out na. Before sa usapan nila sabi nya, she wants to clean and clear herself first from all her wearies and so is he. Dapat he should make himself ready too.

She remembers in one of their conversations about the 12 lessons, that "Forgiveness is a gift you can give yourself . Many people think that if you forgive someone who has wronged in some way you are letting them off the hook. But actually you are letting yourself off the hook " ( from 12 lessons) .

Everytime they talk about those lessons, they try to discuss and give a piece of their minds about it. And they both agreed that forgiveness is also forgiving yourself, acknowledging that you made a mistake so that you can actually move on and be open to new opportunities. Kasi nga naman, if anger and fears still lives in you, walang space for new possibilities. And she's clearly ready now. She knows she's forgiven herself and is ready to welcome new beginnings, she hopes he is too.

Bamboo's POV

He knows that she can sense his signals, she responds to them positively. He's thinking is she ready now. Is she open and ready to welcome me in her heart, this time not just a friend but more. I know she knows how I feel for her, even if I don't declare it, and I can feel she feels the same way. But I want her to be really ready, I come with a lot of extra baggage with me.